Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

Confused Season 2 GIF by NBC

2 Likes

They should have a statue of Nicky Weaver saving a penalty in that playoff final, because if he hadnā€™t they would probably still be down there.

7 Likes

6 Likes

Why does it look nothing like him?
What the fuck is he holding is his hands and why is it stuck to his head?
Is it the first ever statue made from paper mache?

4 Likes

AgĆ¼ero not even fit enough to clean Kroosā€™ trophy room.

Almost as bad as the Niall Quinn bust at Madeira Airport

To be fair, it is better

5 Likes

Absolute classic that :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I honestly thought it was a caveman wielding a club

1 Like

Pepā€™s losing it. Heā€™s firing shots at pundits now. Heā€™s going to crack and leave soon - I donā€™t think he can handle the criticism.

Reference to destroying the pundits back in the Barca days made me laugh. Fuck off.

Similar

total recall bomb GIF

1 Like

One hopes. The City job should be a poison chalice.

1 Like

Haha fuck off, thatā€™s not meant to be Aguero

3 Likes

Suppose they can claim itā€™s someone else in a few years time when the fans have forgotten

3 Likes

terminator 2 GIF

1 Like

So Man City have unveiled a statue in honour of man who said this after leaving the clubā€¦

"ā€œWe all know that Barcelona are the best club in the world,ā€ said Aguero.

"I think I made a great decision to be here and of course it is a step forward in my career."

Niceā€¦

10 Likes

As the age-old saying goes, cheaters canā€™t be choosers (or something like that :stuck_out_tongue: )

2 Likes

Are all these statues at the Etihad by the same person?

The Silva statue kind of looks like Kenny.

1 Like

And you wonder why Jack Grealish is having so much problems understanding what Guardiolia wanted him to do when he didnā€™t even know the UK map was in front of him?

1 Like

Fined ā‚¬14,000 by UEFA for their behaviour during the Atleti tie. No fine for Atleti. :laughing:

1 Like