Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

They are surely going to strengthen at the back if they let this lad go? Pep without 72 full backs seems undermanned

1 Like

Be criminal or Vaccine related

3 Likes

“
Just ask what Jan Molby would do
!” :rofl:

3 Likes

Urgh, I hate it that I like it.

3 Likes

WTF loved it made me chuckle 
 nutter

1 Like

I love this fella. :nerd_face:

1 Like

1 or 2 were a bit cringey, but overall it was pretty funny.

I loved the chat with Nathan Ake - he definitely seemed to appreaciate it.

3 Likes

Troy Hawke is great but doing it to the personality vacuums that are the City players doesn’t make for his best video.

Highlight was Grealish trying to remember what symmetrical means.

7 Likes

He felt his face to see if he could suss what it meant? :joy::nerd_face:

Nordic meat shield means something different where I am from.

2 Likes

I was thinking “stay classy guy”.

You got me to click!

And the answer is 

Brighton will demand more than ÂŁ50m from Manchester City for 23-year-old Spain left-back Marc Cucurella. (90Min)

1 Like

Cucurella is a quality player and I wonder if he would get into City’s starting11 straightaway.

@Zoran time to do one of your ‘first team / second team’ things.

I guess with the outstanding season Cancelo had at LB last season, he might at least start next season there again. But Cucurella (as he settles in) would then have a better chance than Zinchenko to eventually get in and stay. Maybe that would mean more pressure on Walker, so Cancelo could switch over to the right side.

The rest remains the same, since City and Chelsea didn’t agree on a price for Ake. If he stays then City are probably done with their summer after Cucurella in. If someone else goes, I guess they will bring a replacement.

4 Likes

Bezos has already made another billion from the clicks by excited Reds!!!

Another blatant case of corruption in relation with this despicable regime. One telling excerpt:

“A few months after Bernstein (former head of council of Manchester, in charge during two decades until 2017) retired from the council, he was appointed as the senior strategic adviser for City Football Group, owned by Sheikh Mansour.”

Grand-scale corruption right there, clear for all to see
 :scream:

4 Likes

What’s striking about Erling Haaland is how little he has actually played. There have been only two seasons where he has played for more than three quarters of his club’s league matches.

2 Likes

I assume it’s why they brought in the “New Aguero”

3 Likes