Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

It’s a tip of the hat to when Ake played for Bournemouth. Or some other such shite. :thinking::wink::nerd_face:

I saw 5 seconds of it. I honestly can’t watch any of their bullshit.

4 Likes

An entirely reasonable reaction.

1 Like

Not over top is it?

I don’t want to come over all drama queen or precious.

I watched it with the sound off, but you could still hear the cringe.

1 Like

Don’t worry sweetie, you have proved your preciousness elsewhere.

:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Sounds like a disease picked up at a bunga bunga party.

1 Like

I didn’t even get that far.

Saw the video preview (still image), swerved it. Still made me nauseous.

1 Like

Bayern vs City now live on Bayern Munich YouTube Channel.

Haaland scores with virtually his first touch. But he is still ugly.

3 Likes
1 Like

I was going to post the original article here in disgust - I can’t remember how you call in English the introductory part that sits between the headline and the opening part of the article but this one has to be written as a poke in the eye to supporters of other clubs. To put it mildly, I’ve never been Ducker’s biggest fan because he always carried the torch for Man United but it seems that he’s covering the other base, just in case. Pathetic.

1 Like

I think there is mileage in doing a piece on the success of Begiristain and Soriano following a football first model and avoiding the traps that other wealthy clubs fall into. But pretending that they haven’t spent massively regardless is ridiculous. Focusing on the fee Dortmund received for Haaland rather than the overall cost of the deal, something that caused us, a club who spent near 100m on another forward in this window, walk away, is either a show of incompetence or conscious obfuscation.

10 Likes

Be nice if they did some journalism and not wrote off some PR

4 Likes

In the comment section, someone mentioned that it’s WestWorld coming true. Instead of using hats, Shitty uses scarves.

Spoiler alert:

Summary

Next will be using flies to move into the shitty’s fans various exposed holes to control their minds.

Brighton defender Marc Cucurella has handed in a transfer request in a bid to try and push through a move to Manchester City.

Pep confirmed that Laporte had surgery on his knee after the season and he does not expect him to return in August.

That leaves Ruben Dias, John Stones and Nathan Ake as senior centre-back options, with Stones not having featured yet this pre-season after missing the US tour for an unnamed reason believed to be vaccine status.

1 Like

Didn’t they want to sell Nathan Ake too?

So they really had just two preseason games.

Maybe Pep was afraid of injuries but I believe it’s more ‚arrongance’ as he believes in training.

Must be frustration for the players being forced to so much training without playing.