Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

The rest of the article was filled with the usual weak, sycophantic hand-waving the football media reserves for City. Fuck 'em.

This paragraph in particular drove me up the wall:

City could say ‘yeah but we have…’, and we could too. It could be highlighted that City have a lower net spend over the past five years than Liverpool, and the 10th lowest in the Premier League. That goes against the narrative somewhat but it might not make much of a dent in it with some people because of the indisputable layer of mistrust around the club, one that can’t be shifted no matter how many Court of Arbitration for Sport hearings go in their favour — or the amount of Ballon d’Or club awards won.

5 Likes

It’s always funny to remember Phillips is smashing Liam Gallaghers daughter.

1 Like

The thing about net spend is that it always excludes wages, bonuses, etc.

Haaland’s £900k a week won’t be factored in by the idiots in the media.

5 Likes

Also - legal fees and off-the-books payments to managers.

6 Likes

Time to do away with the technical area as the refs clearly ignore it. Against arsenal the other week, Gomez got a yellow for time wasting at a time when Arteta was 10 yards outside his and breathing down Gomez’s neck

7 Likes

No, as @Commando said, Mike Dean has retired now. I posted it because the hypocrisy and hysteria is astounding. That little cunt of a linesman shat the bed and denied a clear assault on Mo but Jurgen is sent off while that scene is basically any game where City aren’t stat padding and having it all their own way.

4 Likes

Twitter clown arguing with Miguel Delaney

5 Likes

If you follow the Twitter replies, the lad is getting absolutely rinsed.

His argument basically boils down to ‘if you imagine for a second Klopp said something racist, then he said something racist’.

4 Likes

Prove they are a state owned club…
After his first tweet :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I strongly suspect the transfer dealings are fiddled as well somehow.

Got to love the pride flag all things considered

2 Likes
3 Likes

A useful criticism shield

3 Likes

I’ve been saying for a while we MUST retaliate. We need a team that can fling some muck and get media support to fling more muck about the doping by cheaty. The club should be doing everything it can to ensure that more muck sticks.

1 Like

Oh and someone should ‘carpet roll’ Simon Pearce.

Pep is that you Pep… :0)

https://youtu.be/2oLjh2Q5SO8

:0)

2 Likes

So still nothing about an off the ball kick and elbow that all officials and VAR seemingly missed?

3 Likes

Hope this guy locks his doors and windows of a night should the owners of the Cheaters hear some of this stuff being said.
We could do with a ground full of his type next time we play them
Well Done Him

2 Likes

Pretty pissed about that to be honest, especially as he’s been so vocal after the game and how they were disallowed a goal.

1 Like