Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

Any clips of Pep popping any pills :pill: today. :grinning:

Nice to see them lose.

If - and it’s a big if at this stage, Arsenal manage to win the Prem, they can thank us, because we have pushed City all the way for the past four seasons, so if they take a breath and have a small step backwards, and only finish second (!) Arsenal might be the ones to benefit.

It’s like two heavyweights have knocked seven bells out of each other for a few years, and now Arsenal might possibly benefit, at least in the Prem this season.

2 Likes

Hi this weekend’s conspiracy theorist’s report is ready:

The Cangaroo Cup clash date has been set for Thursday, Dec 22 evening, in order to allow for Pep to have more time to rest and coach his WC-returning players.

1 Like

That said, City fans will no doubt suggest that JĂŒrgen was hit with the ban for a nothing match so he could be back for the League Cup match

1 Like

See, a pudgy Geordie lad with a funny banner. I like that. That’s football.

But it’s the whole Saudi thing, which is rather too much to overlook.

2 Likes
5 Likes

The investigation is well into a fourth year and moving especially slower as City’s lawyers continue to contest its legitimacy.

That sums in it in a nutshell. Nothing of substance will ever emerge. And if it does, it’ll be smothered down into oblivion.

And that’s why it’s so galling when they win a cheat pen in injury time as KdB did last week to win all three points.

Not only they ride roughshod off the field, they get the benefit on the pitch as well.

7 Likes

Noooo, seriously? Who’d have thought?

3 Likes

I’m shocked.

1 Like

I want to see these cunts fought with foul means as well as fair.

1 Like

Surely if evidence is offered up the authorities have no option but sanctions?

I imagine its time for other clubs to bring in the lawyers and force PL, FA, UEFA and FIFA to launch an independent and honest review of the practices these cunts are engaging in.

Then, they should be stripped of all silverware since their takeover, and put into the lowest division.

I wouldn’t want sympathy titles for Liverpool, fuck that. But if these cunts are proved to have cheated then its time to right the wrongs.

In a seperate note:
The officials at their game vs Brentford were very good. The four penalty shouts were nonsense, and only blemish was that De Bruyne should be booked for diving.

6 Likes

If found guilty (sure
) there will be colossal sanctions - fine of 35.000 GBP

6 Likes

Foden should have been booked for getting in the ref’s face near the end.

3 Likes

Is this still the best City team of all time then?

Only if we agree Ben Jonson was the best sprinter of all times, and Lance Armstrong was the best cyclist.

2 Likes

They’re not that good.

Armstrong analogy doesn’t work, City aren’t competing against a field of cheats.

4 Likes

True.

1 Like

Not surprising but more info of City and dodgy commercial deals.

2 Likes

Which on appeal to CAS will be reversed and every living soul will be ordered to pay Shitty ÂŁ35000 each

2 Likes