Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

One of the only clubs in the world which will be absolutely delighted by that news.

10 Likes

Poor Pep,

thats one FB less been purchased this summer then!

3 Likes

I guess they’ll have to settle for Haaland only, the poor bastards.

3 Likes

I suppose this was released before the Sheik was able to bring out the black cheque book.

Suprised they didn’t sell a blade of grass at the Emptihad for £100m to be honest. Apparently Aguero stood on it once upon a time.

1 Like

Just want to say… come on Dortmund!

1 Like

Kevin de Bruyne signs a new deal until 2025.

Unsurprised by that - he doesn’t appear to be bothered by the idea of Spain.

Good that one of the best midfielders in the PL is staying in the PL. Shame the Liverpool fan plays for the oil bandits.

2 Likes

He’s ginger, he’d melt in the Spanish sun! :rofl:

7 Likes

Beat me too it :rofl:

Now that Man City are on top again, and FFP has proven toothless, they will strengthen their position in the market and spend with reckless abandon, again.

They like KDB and he’s a key player for them. Pace isn’t his game, but skill, and in particular an eye for a pass into the danger areas of the final third is his forte.

As Aguero departs De Bruyne will be threading them though for Haaland or Mbappe soon enough.

Since he did his homework in school he also negotiated his own deal. This will make him many more millions. However, if and when the whole thing comes falling down like a pack of cards (it won’t, as City are bigger than UEFA) the player won’t be able to claim that he didn’t know anything about the secret millions siphoned off to pay him via clandestine channels. He won’t be able to play the thicko and say I leave all that stuff to my agent.

Anyway, I like KDB, but the fact that he signed a new deal there tells you all you need to know about their future prospects, and the likelihood of any sanction.

That, and obviously as a ginger he would melt in the sun. Well said Aussielad!

4 Likes

They spend silly money every year, I remember 150m mentioned last year but it was hardly any different from the year before.

Bwahahahahahaha

4 Likes

Oh the chocking warms the bottom of my ice cold heart :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Quadruple :rofl:

6 Likes

It has come to something when I’m laughing that an oligarch beat Man Cheaty. Both corrupt. Both sportswashing. Can’t stand either one. But very happy Man City are out.

I also hope PSG beat them in the CL, even though PSG are the same sort of corrupt outfit. At least I don’t have to look at them every week!

10 Likes

Hahaha fuck off shite cunts.

6 Likes

Sometime in Eternity… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Whoooopppss!!! 4 what 4…

4 Likes

Fuck off you plastic cunts.

Don’t worry come August Sky Sports will carry on their obsession about you and your quadruple bid.

Hahah fucking cunts

2 Likes

Four more full backs :thinking:

1 Like