Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

They’ll probably look at another winger and striker. Could do with another centre mid as well.

2 Likes

I’d say a striker, a left back and possibly a central midfielder.

First two will be the priority I think.

2 Likes

I agree that UEFA and FIFA have problematic aspects about themselves, but really, on that FFP thing: it was implemented by the UEFA, who to their credit, tried to enforce it when they cracked down on Cheaty.

At the end of the day, it was the CAS decision which broke this attempt, it’s really not UEFA’s fault. The CAS should be investigated first and foremost, because imo, their inept decision was a flagrant case of corruption.

6 Likes

@RedOverTheWater @Hope.in.your.heart May I add that the media has been an enthusiastic accomplice in this scam. There hasn’t been any media scrutiny as a bunch of clubs monopolized their respective leagues and European football.

3 Likes

With just Mendy, Zinchencko, Cancelo, Ake and Laporte as his left back options it’s surprising Pep won anything at all. What a genius.

16 Likes

Pep: How dare you say my success is down to money

Pep’s boss: Well, you didnt win. I guess we’re going to have spend another fuck ton to help you out.

Pep: :neutral_face:

18 Likes

Thing is UEFA couldn’t really do much more and an ESL wouldn’t solve it, they could still spend more money than us, because they have a higher amount of cash on top of what was being dolled out.

I didn’t buy any the talk of restricting wages and so on, unless Real Madrid didn’t look successful that wouldn’t have happened.

As for spending they spend every year, they might blow the lot on Kane, but I dunno how high that lifts them as they are close to the ceiling in that area anyhow.

1 Like

‘Asked if Guardiola’s tears were instead for show, Del Castillo replied: “Of course. He wants to be the star of all the teams he is in instead of the players."’

Ouch!

18 Likes

The tears of a clown, cokey the clown.

13 Likes

Fixed it for you

5 Likes
15 Likes

Bernado Silva looking to move on from Cheaty over the summer…
He is looking for another rock to crawl back under.!

4 Likes

An excellent player would take him in a heartbeat.

Bernardo Silva is a great footballer - but I think he’s a twat. Certainly wouldn’t fit in at Liverpool because of his attitude.

6 Likes

Now I can envisage Pep doing the Hokey Cokey - ohhhhhh Cokey chokey

4 Likes

Cheaty are the guy that buys a brand new customized Lamborghini, takes it to a classic car show, parks it between a DB5 and an E-Type and doesn’t understand why nobody is looking at it.

3 Likes

Nothing special in my books, judging by those standards, we must have quite a few twats, too. And we probably do (we’d probably say the same about, I don’t know, Curtis Jones, if he wasn’t a Liverpool player), it shouldn’t be a surprise in the sport where young people get so much money/stature. I like Bernardo both as a player and as a character, looking from outside. I don’t think he’s going anywhere though and especially not to Liverpool.

Pep was making some interesting comments about needing to make changes and not liking the way some players who werent playing responded to his decisions. Given how Silva has fallen out of favour this season I would have assumed he was talking about him had he not started the final.

1 Like

Fixed it for you

2 Likes

Wow just wow!

2 Likes