Manchester United vs Liverpool: FA Cup QF, March 17, Sunday, 15:30

And no one is making stupid names for Manchester United like untied etc again.

Not for a matchday thread.

1 Like

I actually changed the thread title now. Damage is already done, but we don’t really want them to be able to untie themselves, do we?

3 Likes

Too little too late, you guys are mods for a reason. Unless you guys are now part of @cynicaloldgit’s “Superstitious Bollocks” cult!

1 Like

Please leave @cynicaloldgit be. He’s still recovering from the typo in the title.

2 Likes

Well, at least now we know how to get on his tits if he ever talks nonsense…

1 Like

When don’t I talk nonsense? :thinking:

1 Like

Are you actually inviting us to get on your tits?

It wasn’t a typo. It was wit, and, by the way, had nothing whatsoever to do with the result.
Is it actually necessary to point that out?
Give your heads a wobble, as they so colourfully say.

1 Like

Have you no shame?!
Now you have made me think about Cynical’s tits.

This has gotten out of control…
Not sure how to fix this…
Oh, let’s just win the league, then such thoughts will be out of your mind…
Reds, you know what to do now, Bekloppt’s sanity is on the line, and he’s one of us!

If hubris alone was the reason for the result, then the loss is probably my fault.

1 Like

Why is this thread still open? :thinking:

@moderators Lock it up!

2 Likes

For TAN to get on your tits.

Not sure how far behind my crappy stream is, but just coming up to Kick-Off… would be good to win this, keep the quadruple alive
COYR
:0)

1 Like

You really need to learn to relax. Your attitude is terrible.

Lock him up!

1 Like

it has literally taken me 4 days to get over the loss. Actually still not totally over it, but the hurt has diminished some. To lose in the way we did, and especially to that shower of shite hurts as deep as an abyss, but alcoho and chocolate l helps some to get to a point where a dim shaft of light can be seen. Hopefully the lads come back with renewed energy and an “ only win “ mentality for the rest of the season.

3 Likes

Are we still trying to get on @cynicaloldgit’s tits?

2 Likes