Manchester United vs Liverpool: FA Cup QF, March 17, Sunday, 15:30

Nothing makes sense down under.

Another corrupt cunt with a clear agenda against Jurgen Klopp and Liverpool FC. If we lose on Sunday it will be down to him.

1 Like

But enough about my wife!

1 Like

Only 3 years? Give him more.

Kavanagh assistant VAR and Taylor 4th official.
Corrupt cunts on the pitch, on the touchline and in the VAR booth.
All bases covered.

1 Like

I don’t think the Assistant VAR person does much bar fetch the coffee.

1 Like

Reads the paper and listens to music

falls asleep :sleeping:

2 Likes

Same as the main guy in the VAR booth
 must be really irritating when they are only halfway through the story they are reading and they have to look up at the screen a couple times during the 90mins

1 Like

Coote just continues with the book.

I’m sure he’s never actually overruled anything bar offside

We are 2-1-2 over the past 4+ seasons at OT. We’ve outscored them 13-8 in those matches. We lost 3-2 in the FA Cup in the 2020-21 season.

In all matches, we are 5-3-2 against ManU over the past 4+ seasons, outscoring them 26-8.

Let’s put them to the sword.

3 Likes

Would have no problem to win this in Extra Time tomorrow and get an away win in regular time when we go back after the international break. :grimacing:

If we win both of them I have no issues how it happens :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I would like to specify an injury-free manner.

2 Likes

Cups always great to win. Not the most important thing but it’s the manures, so we definitely have to win, just to keep pissing their fans off

We have a full week to Brighton

Its a cup competition

Its The Mancs

3 good reasons to go at them like rabid dogs and move on the semi final. Its potentially two more matches that Klopp and backroom team will have factored in. Losing today won’t make winning the league easier, winning today keeps momentum going.

No earthly reason why we won’t put out a strong eleven and play at a high tempo.

Plus
we should keep them at their current level, they were crowing cunts when they assumed the spot on the perch.
Fuck them.

2 Likes

It’s the mancs. Nuff said.

Smash them, they’re shit!

2 Likes