Marko GRUJIĆ: 2020/21 (on loan at Porto)

It’s probably his 7th or 8th starts of the season.

Anyone watch the game? If so how did he play?

Played 90 mins, got a Yellow. Considering Porto made only three substitutions, I think they were pretty desperate to keep him on the field.

1 Like

Started the last 4 games for Porto and got taken off just once.

1 Like

Scored his maiden goal in the Portuguese League. :clap:

Come on Mikey, what are you waiting for :yum:

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s a bit more realistic. Let the lad go and have a career at his level.

4 Likes

Liverpool are ‘holding out for £15m’ but A Bola (via Sport Witness ) reckons that the Portuguese giants are looking to pay ‘closer to €10m (£8.5m)’.

They see him as an ideal replacement for Sergio Oliveira, who is expected to leave this summer, with Serie A giants Juventus understood to be interested.

I suppose €12m (£10m) plus some add-ons would be acceptable to both the parties.

Oh for fucks sake :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Landed in Portugal tonight with a move to Porto. Only a loan with an option to buy. Christ all-mighty. Sell the lad already

1 Like

I’m just going to say it once and for all. He’s utter garbage, I don’t say that about many players because I think it’s harsh but I just cannot forgive his attitude when he was in our U21/U23 system. Bad attitude and not half as good as he thinks he is. Sooner we can cash in the better.

Please stop dreaming about him becoming Fabinho’s backup, he’s absolutely miles away from good enough for us.

3 Likes

Looks as if it’s not a loan but a full transfer.

3 Likes

Finally. :tada:

1 Like

How little are we getting for him?

Nat, Grujic, Shaqiri, Origi, (Minamino), Awonoyi, Wilson each of them will bring us between £10-15m. Not bad.

£10.5m according to Neil jones plus 10% sell on fee.

2 Likes

Whatever we get for him is a bonus!

2 Likes

A good move for the lad I feel. He’ll do well there. And if the club can get 10.5 millions for him, it’s a good piece of business as well.

3 Likes

I’m very hesitant in trusting Neil Jones at the moment.

1 Like

20% of that fee goes to Crvena Zvezda but it’s still a decent outcome given that the fees from his loan moves have basically covered the fee Liverpool paid for him. It didn’t work out for him at Liverpool but this should be the least potential Liverpool players should expect from the club: good development path and a subsequent move to a decent club (in this particular case, more than decent).

1 Like