Marko GRUJIĆ: 2020/21 (on loan at Porto)

I keep wondering, is he really just average or did he just not develop as expected? Five years, and the only place where he managed a consistent string of games was at currently relegation bound Hertha Berlin.

In his defence, Berlin were a solid mid table team during his time. Would we even get £5 million for him?

Well, that’s just embarrassing…

2 Likes

Oh jeez, that’s hilarious :rofl:

A good player. I’ve never quite understood why he wasn’t given a more consistent chance at LFC until now. This season, he’d have been a valuable body to have around.

Don’t quite know how he performs at Porto these days, but one thing is sure: Hertha Berlin miss him dearly this season, and might be relegated because he isn’t there anymore to stabilise their midfield.

Also, he seemingly never gets injured (Keita: take note…).

5 Likes

He seems to get far higher rated by some. I think absence makes the heart grow fonder or something. Half way between Spearing and Shelvey for me.

2 Likes

Nice acting. :joy:

No miss for me, he wasn’t good enough for Liverpool’s midfield in last years. There’s a difference between Hertha, Porto and Liverpool.

From what I see, he’s lost his starting place at Porto he had for a little while.

Expect him to be sold whenever we get our first offer that satisfies us.

2 Likes

Everything I’ve seen of him suggests otherwise.

4 Likes

Started for Porto against Chelsea, I think because Sergio Oliveira got a yellow card suspension.

It’s probably his 7th or 8th starts of the season.

Anyone watch the game? If so how did he play?

Played 90 mins, got a Yellow. Considering Porto made only three substitutions, I think they were pretty desperate to keep him on the field.

1 Like

Started the last 4 games for Porto and got taken off just once.

1 Like

Scored his maiden goal in the Portuguese League. :clap:

Come on Mikey, what are you waiting for :yum:

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s a bit more realistic. Let the lad go and have a career at his level.

4 Likes

Liverpool are ‘holding out for £15m’ but A Bola (via Sport Witness ) reckons that the Portuguese giants are looking to pay ‘closer to €10m (£8.5m)’.

They see him as an ideal replacement for Sergio Oliveira, who is expected to leave this summer, with Serie A giants Juventus understood to be interested.

I suppose €12m (£10m) plus some add-ons would be acceptable to both the parties.

Oh for fucks sake :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Landed in Portugal tonight with a move to Porto. Only a loan with an option to buy. Christ all-mighty. Sell the lad already

1 Like

I’m just going to say it once and for all. He’s utter garbage, I don’t say that about many players because I think it’s harsh but I just cannot forgive his attitude when he was in our U21/U23 system. Bad attitude and not half as good as he thinks he is. Sooner we can cash in the better.

Please stop dreaming about him becoming Fabinho’s backup, he’s absolutely miles away from good enough for us.

3 Likes

Looks as if it’s not a loan but a full transfer.

3 Likes