Marko GRUJIĆ: 2020/21 (on loan at Porto)

Yeah me too. Disappointed. You don’t do that to a fellow professional unless it’s clear as a joke and not when there’s a hint of truth to it. Certainly don’t do it to a supposed teammate in a side you’re supposedly wanting to be a part of. Ironically Watkins might have actually ended Grujics career (Jan?) before Adrian ends up leaving (Summer?).

1 Like

I think it’s not the first time he wasn’t careful not to post comments like these on social media.

It’ll be interesting to see how he gets on in the Champions League - regular league games in Portugal aren’t really much of a challenge outside of a couple of games a season.

Would be nice to think Porto will buy him for £20m-ish.

Can’t get my head around anyone who thinks he’s better than Keita. It actually annoys me watching Grujic play, he’s so slow on the ball it physically hurts.

2 Likes

Less athletic, less versatile, less physically big/tough version of Can.

Also less handsome and lesser hairstyle.

2 Likes

Let’s face it he’s a rubbish version of Fellaini who I thought WAS a rubbish version of Fellaini!

1 Like

They will buy him for that amount of money only if they line up a deal beforehand that will enable them to sell him for twice that amount. I still think Liverpool’s best bet is selling him to a PL club, I’m really puzzled as to why no one wanted to buy him when he’d slot right into a lot of midtable midfields. Tony Pulis would have given his whole life savings to sign him if he was managing a PL club now.

Adrian’s had more of a Liverpool career than Grujic will ever have.

He’ll only ever be remembered for his reaction to Henderson’s goal against Chelsea.

He’s gash.

1 Like

Yeah, wouldn’t rush with hopes of a Porto buy… with their scouting, they might have much cheaper/younger options on their radar. I just see it as a late simple loan at the moment in order to keep his market value at least alive. Then next summer, with hopefully a more normal situation, we might get better offers.

1 Like

My thoughts exactly, great minds :innocent:

OK. That’s a bit too much. Nobody can be rubbish than Fellaini. Even my dog is better than Fellaini and it has only 3 legs.

3 Likes

Bu…bub…but Fellaini got just two :innocent:

Ah… you’re forgetting that Fellaini had about eight elbows to even things out.

4 Likes

That, him being a highly successful practitioner of the dark (elbowing) arts, and his versatility (actually passable as an old fashioned target man) are why he’s ahead of Grujic. But playing style I’m sorry Grujic is just a rehash of Sideshow Bob and I’m not sure I understand why so many like him.

I do not say Grujic is great but the criticism on this thread is way OTT. A tall long legged player like him would have been useful in the long dry grass at Villa park. Doubt he would have made much if any difference to the result but would have made our MF more competitive.
At the end of the day he will be gone by next season .

4 Likes

2020/21: 1037 mins
2019/20: 2629 mins
2018/19: 1900 mins
2017/18: 1183 mins

I wonder where he will spend the next two seasons. :roll_eyes:

O a nice beach on the meditteranian coast?

1 Like

and we will pick the tab, right!!!

CB at LFC…!

3 Likes

Did Grujic do something?

1 Like