Merry Christmas TAN

Wishing Mr Wilko a speedy recovery.
Merry Christmas to you too.

I am in Toronto at the moment, visit my mum’s sisters. My first Christmas in Canada. Toronto is warmer than West London!:joy:

Edited

4 Likes

how long are you there? am in Kitchener as of next Friday until Jan 2

I am there until 2nd January. I am based in Mississauga.

maybe worlds will collide. never know. will see what the sched looks like but I’ve been informed by the missus it’ll be a whirlwind.

1 Like

I am told, i have to see the Ripley’s aquarium and Niagara falls at night.

Thank you…miraculous recovery…he feels ok today…I knew he would…

just see Niagara Falls in general it’s a must see if you’ve never.

I have seen Niagara Falls in the summer during the day, but not the light show at night.

Had some visitors to the birthday party last night. Since we’re traveling for holidays this year we had an early Christmas dinner as well

6 Likes

3 Likes
1 Like

3 Likes

Happy Christmas to everyone of you, ladesses and lads! May a shining light be with us all and our beloved ones, and love irradiate our lives and make it a meaningful and beautiful one.

All Souls Day Dope GIF

10 Likes

to all you lovely people on TAN

its a Merry Christmas from me,

and a “Wesołych Świąt” from my wife,

hope you all have a great time!

10 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone !
My best wishes to each and all of you for the holydays and my hope that you get to recharge some batteries.

Here are some cool nisser for you -

8 Likes

Merry Christmas TAN, hope you have a good one :+1:

8 Likes

I’m in Niagara (NY). The idea was to spend Christmas with my missus’ folks, but we’re snowed in. I had to order the Christmas pudding online and it didn’t arrive in time. Didn’t get ingredients for the eggnog either so it’s double whiskeys in the hot chocolate. Luckily everything else is in order.
It’s my first Christmas in the U.S. Niagara is a shady town, but it’s nice to kick back, after a chaotic (in the best way) 2022, especially the last six weeks in Manhattan.

'We were killed in action, Manhattan Island, Spring 1952,
in a gallant battle against American generosity.
An American called Double Rye shot Caitlin to Death.
I was scalped by a Bourbon.’

From a postcard Dylan Thomas sent home to Wales. I think I understand a little how he felt.

Anyway, merry Christmas, everybody!

8 Likes

7 Likes

Never thought you’d be some-one who would have beard Magnus! :wink:

1 Like

Merry Christmas to one and all. Have a good one guys and gals :slight_smile:

4 Likes