Merry Christmas TAN

Working right through Christmas, so no celebrating for me. But thought I’d leave this carol to get the rest of you lot in the mood.

4 Likes

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Apologies for being annoying all year :wink:

6 Likes

Well that’s your resolution sorted for next year then :slight_smile:

1 Like

Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate it, have a safe and restful break to those of you who don’t.

It’s quite a thing to conclude that every year was worse than the last, but here we are.

Be kind to those around you and those in your community…chances are they need it.

11 Likes

Merry Christmas fellow Reds, here’s hoping for a Jude Bellingham shaped gift in our combined stocking.

5 Likes

Merry Christmas to all the Liverpool fans around the world. :heart::heart::heart:

8 Likes

Merry Christmas to all the lucky ones living in warmth and peace,now including Dave

6 Likes

Nah you can have that one :wink:

1 Like

I hope Kieta didnt injure himself putting the Santa hat on!

2 Likes

:joy::joy:

3 Likes

There is Claus in his contract…!

Happy Christmas everyone!

2 Likes

I don’t want to alarm anyone but no Darwin Nunez in the photo, lots of jokes about him missing the shot.
No Konate either but there is a reason for this.

Merry Christmas one and all! I hope the New Year bring us all more positivity and love.

3 Likes

Eid al Milaad al Sa’eed as we say Merry Christmas in Arabic.

Have a good one with your loved ones and stay safe. There has been a huge snowstorm in the Ontario region and alot of accidents on highway 401.

A shout out to all the Emergency workers on Christmas day and anyone you know who are alone, a neighbour etc give them a phone call

7 Likes

Merry Christmas all :slight_smile:

4 Likes

:broken_heart: Feeling abit teary eyed. I can’t get myself to go downstairs for Christmas eve dinner.

Just want to say, I :heart: you TAN family!:heart:. You all have kept me going, through the days and months.

10 Likes

Merry Christmas TAN :christmas_tree:

3 Likes

Hang in there Maria, it’s just another day.

Our flights were cancelled yesterday, been pushed back to the 27th. Won’t be in Ontario til next week

1 Like

2 Likes

Nadolig llawen peeps,have a great day.

5 Likes