Michael Edwards

Absolutely. Looks like we’re going back to the fully data driven approach across the club, a structure that’s closer to FSG’s ideal. Klopp is a generational manager, who I think Mike Gordon said he could be like a CEO, so I’m not surprised we gravitated away a little from the original vision.

At least with Edwards & Hughes, along with Hunter, Fallows and Spearman, we’re going to have a proper data led structure that will deliver the best list of targets for the manager, and review other areas of football i.e. injuries, performances on the pitch.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/TransferSector/status/1766191912237568374

3 Likes

Barcelona quaking in their boots right now then.

1 Like

One of my favourite things about all this is that THAT pic of Edwards that gets used so often is so weird yet is used in maybe 25% of the pieces about him. He looks like he’s in the beginning stages of learning the moves for a line dance

3 Likes

I’ve noticed that as well.

Hes not one for the limelight…so not many images they can use.

2 Likes

𝘽𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂: Liverpool are now close to complete agreement to bring Michael Edwards back to the club. It’s IMMINENT, with the club now very confident.

Richard Hughes is ready to accept offer and join Edwards as part of new Liverpool structure.

[@FabrizioRomano]

2 Likes

Now to get Alonso, take Arsenals set piece coach, and a new medical department!!!

4 Likes

Hoping Mona and Andreas stay on, along with their teams.

4 Likes

I just hope Edwards is not carrying a torch for Bodgers…! Imagine him coming back :scream:

They can stay.

Fitness and nutrition seem to be fine. Others can head down the jobs centre.

More concerned that they decide for a change of scenery. Both been here quite a while now.

Mods plz delete - defamatory

3 Likes

Weren’t they effectively buying a player each at the end as Rodgers didn’t trust their choice and vice versa :joy:

I think there is more chance of Hodgson coming back.

1 Like
1 Like

If Edwards was a Lord of the Rings movie, would this be the Return of the King or the one where Gandalf rides to Gondor?

1 Like

No. I think Edwards is the ring.

Okay so who are Sauron and Samwise?

2 Likes

So we need to destroy him?

1 Like

Hmm, then who are the lesser rings

"Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie. "

1 Like