Michael Edwards

Google it!!! :rage:

3 Likes

Thanks Googleā€¦

2 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If this is supposed to be funny, Iā€™m sorry to disappoint you, itā€™s not!
:disappointed:

1 Like

It will be fruitful if she Googles Richard Hughes :wink:

I just donā€™t understand how people who clearly have internet access canā€™t look things up. :man_shrugging:

I think, at least for myself, itā€™s about reliability. Iā€™m more inclined to trust sources/links suggested by people I trust/admire.

2 Likes

COG is going to be in so much trouble when Wilko comes on and start spitting criticisms at him.

1 Like

I kindly asked a question, iam not that stupid, of course i tried and it only showed me books etcšŸ˜‘

1 Like

Was thinking the same thing.

Iā€™m used to it by now. Itā€™ll be like water off a duckā€™s back. :sunglasses:

But what about people on TAN?

Donā€™t you know that TAN was voted as the most trustworthy forum in a secret vote taken by the International Football Forum Society.

2 Likes

I wonder if FSG would look to buy a club like FSV Mainz 05ā€¦ and drive them to the top table in Europeā€¦
Iā€™m sure there might be a top manager available in a year or twoā€¦ Just canā€™t think of his name at the moment :0)

Hughesā€™ first transfer window as technical director saw him sign both Jordon Ibe and Brad Smith from Liverpool for a combined Ā£21 million.

So heā€™s already worked for us.

Letā€™s hope he doesnā€™t buy them back!

It was great for us!!! :joy: :joy:

I think the benefit we have is that Dave Fallows (Head of Recruitment) and Barry Hunter (Chief Scout) already do a lot of player identification and data work, so itā€™ll come down to his negotiating skills.

Also, itā€™ll be how he can tie all the various departments together that will be his remit, rather than player identification.

Judging by the above, weā€™re fucked.

1 Like