Michael Edwards

1 Like

I hope he has his sights on Ɖdouardo Camavinga he was outstanding for France the other day the French reckon he is as good as MbappĆ© and Leicester didnā€™t want to pay Rennes the ā‚¬40M crazy next year he will be worth 10 times that

2 Likes

Begin Season 2 GIF by Paramount+

1 Like

4 Likes

Need this man to try negotiate my car insurance fees

1 Like

This is what happens when you tell Michael Edwards you need a centre back, preferably two, and we donā€™t have any money.

No worries, Jurgen. Iā€™ll sort it mate.

5 Likes

:rofl:

11 Likes

What he does and how he and JĆ¼rgen trust each other is probably the key thing that has improved us, instead of the manager having one buy and the committee having another.

As said every deal weā€™ve done with Klopp and Edwards you can see why it was done, yes Karius didnā€™t work out and Keita looks like an issue but he hasnā€™t got 10 or 20 players like that, itā€™s two examples and you can see why both have ended up how they have.

Keita if he ever got fit might deliver and I feel he has the quality, Iā€™m rarely interested in other fans opinions, apparently Mane blew hot and cold, Robertson wasnā€™t any better than Championship, Salah wouldnā€™t thrive in England, Gini was average. Every signing weā€™ve made makes sense when we did it and weā€™ve been ruthless when we sold. I donā€™t think weā€™ve sold anyone this window because the market isnā€™t there.

3 Likes

And to think, there were some fans on here pannicking about how our season would be ruined if we lost Matip last weekend.

2 Likes

:laughing:

4 Likes

Srsly, put a fucking shirt on him, send him out as CB, and just tell him to do whatever he wants.

Heā€™d pull it off.

3 Likes

Neil Lennon is not a happy bunny!

3 Likes

I donā€™t think they got gazumped. That would mean we blew them out of the water with a higher bid. I donā€™t think that happened. Itā€™s just the chance to play at Liverpool under Klopp is a bit more attractive than playing at Celtic under Neil Lennon.

4 Likes

Ironic thoughā€¦
Unlikely Lennon will be there at the beginning of the new season

1 Like

I stand corrected. The deal Celtic weā€™re trying to do was to get him on a pre contract in the summer for free.

Tough luck Neil. Maybe you should have offered Preston a bit of cash?

3 Likes

Fixed it for you

2 Likes

It would be interesting to know if they had a pre-contract in place though. Maybe Celtic can still have him in the summer for Ā£10m :joy:

2 Likes

Lennon is never happy, the guys pretty much permanently miserable.

2 Likes

To be fair, Iā€™d be pretty miserable too if I were ginger :wink:

4 Likes

I would be if I was Neil Lennon

2 Likes