Mohamed SALAH: 2020/21

His second goal demonstrated he still has that composure, he wasn’t the only one missing straight forward chances last night.

If I’m honest I’d rather we miss them than never have them which is often the case in the PL.

3 Likes

I think the earlier misses by Mane and Salah was because they were taken by surprise since they rarely get such chances in Premier League.

He only scored one???

3 Likes

Read the article posted in The Athletic today: “It is like quicksand - the inside story of Liverpool’s unraveling season and what it means” written by James Pearce, Simon Hughes, and Adam Crafton.

I thought it was really irresponsible for one of Crafton, Hughes, or Pearce to call Mo “high maintenance” and say his relationship with Sadio is “imperfect”. That nonsense only fans the flames of discontent amongst supporters and creates drama. It’s divisive and only puts Mo in a bad light.

What’s even worse, all 3 of them have distanced themselves from the comments. None of have owned writing that part of the story. So it was the editor then? Those 3 wrote the piece, it had to be one of them. Shameful to not own it. And I hope they are reading this post. I generally like their work but this is cowardly shit from all 3.

5 Likes

I would like to see Liverpool banning or freezing the trio for some period or till they apologise.

Don’t know the other two, but Pearce has been iffy for some time now.

2 Likes

That’s really, really piss poor. One of those cunts should have the courage of their convictions, and actually own those comments.

2 Likes

It’s stupid anyway. One of the main reasons they reference was his displeasure at being subbed. Both Mane and Milner (this season even) have created far more fuss at being subbed off in games.

2 Likes

Nothing said.

12 Likes

And the worst thing is that this particular agenda is being propagated by journalists who are supposed to be on our side.

You expect such guff from the usual sources, but not from our own.

8 Likes

I think Salah’s incident is mentionned because it’s the latest one. I remember Mané getting some criticism. It’s also probably a very poorly edited part as none of the journos are taking responsibility.
It really isn’t something to get sensitive about we here appreciate most of our players most of the time (some exceptions, Sakho, Lovren, …)
I mean evn Gini is appreciated which i just can not fathom. :rofl:

1 Like

What a con it is when 3 individuals can write whatever they want and not have to take responsibility for anything that has blackened the page… Then to throw further confusion into the mix, it might have been down to the way a 4th person edited it…! Load of bo****ks.!
Do these people even possess an ounce of integrity between them…
Unless it is turned into a song, who on earth puts their name to a piece that is shared by two others anyway…!

5 Likes

I don’t know the other two. But I have heard that James Pearce no longer gets exclusives or inside stories from LFC and maybe he is taking a piss.

Also, journalism is perhaps the only profession that lacks any accountability.

2 Likes

Errrrr… no. But that’s a totally different conversation.

3 Likes

He might be taking a piss lftikhar…
or he might be taking the piss… unlike meeee! :joy:
Pearce is just like these fame hungry referees we have these days… Wants his name in lights
He is an irrelevance to LFC and I think he has become a tad bitter towards us

2 Likes

That was my thoughts

Why does it take 3 people to write an article?

I always assumed when you see more than a single name under the article it’s because the other one was the research getting credit.

Odd.

I mean, I’d like to read the article but most football articles are just pretty soft, unsubstantiated personal option dressed up as some form of intelligent inside information.

Why do you need a collaborative effort to write about our horror season?

Odd.odd.odd.

Stinks of three naughty kids handing in the same homework.

6 Likes

Pearce has tried to justify it by “Salah sulks more”, errrrrr…

4 Likes

What are you trying to proof? Make others look bad too so that Mo doesn’t look as bad?

To me it looks like he is sulking more. Not even looking at his manager / communicating.

This whole thing is not even important. No player enjoys being subbed. What’s important it the reaction in the next training / next game.

1 Like

Looking unhappy is sulking more than yelling and gesturing at the manager and the bench like Henderson and Mane? Or confronting the manager angrily like Milner and Trent? I know you’ve been very anti Salah for awhile but you can’t honestly believe he looks worse in those photos than the ones I posted?

1 Like

Milner who straight after his outburst was hugging and laughing with Klopp when Jones got the assist? So comparing the two, Salah did seem to sulk much more.

A sad world when people like Pearce and Hughes are being portrayed as racist (which is what is happening by the people you keep copying).

2 Likes

:joy: anti Salah. World class finisher. Good player. Nothing more. If that makes me anti - long may it continue. Especially the goals.

On the other thing - 100% sure Klopp appreciates the emotions and ‘communications’ by the others more than being ignored like a little girl by a player.

1 Like