Mohamed SALAH: 2020/21

Kabak and Trent 7, Phillips 8…

Football is a game of opinions I suppose.

8 Likes

Those people are getting paid for posting crap, apparently.

3 Likes

Mane 7 :rofl:
Phillips 8 :rofl:

And yet Fabinho only 7 and Kabak only 7.

Did they watch the game?

They about got Gini and Thiago right.

3 Likes

How is 7 considered as only?
Let’s see some others have a go.
Alisson, I think he deserves a 7, he came out for some awkward balls and fisted them well all considering.
TAA 6 was involved all the time but made some characteristic defensive errors again, must cut them out.
Nat 7 good effort commanded the back line well kept things simple and did well.
Kabak 6 grew into he match with Fabs covered Nats excursions up field well.
Robertson giving him 7 as I thought his performance was a notch up on some recent outings, dealt with Adama well imo.
Fabhino 8 just great to see him where he should be and doing a good job all round.
Thiago 6 actually if it wasn’t for his wayward passes he would be well up there, tackling, pouncing on second balls, getting in some headers good all round game from him.
Gini 4 Didn’t get involved at all in the defensive side, let players dribble past him and then just watched them go, no tracking back didn’t pounce on second balls ok he looked a bit sharper in possessin but not enough from him by a long way.
Salah 5 got back to defend but that’s all I really noticed.
Mané 6 gets a little more than Salah for the assist but really wasteful infront of goal. Started looking despondent which didn’t go down well with me.
Jota 8 looked lively and deserved his goal keep the opposition on their toes.

Subs well AOC looked better, Milner looked like a mistake just too far behind the game too often, Keita looked good.

1 Like

Trent’s defensive mistakes? What game were you watching Flobs?

Some of his back post defending was excellent. If those headers are made by a different type of player (i.e. limited) he’d be getting all sorts of praise.

3 Likes

He was on the wrong side of the far post attacker at least twice, I did notice him getting it right as well. He tends to get it right when there’s more movement in more static situations he gets caught too eccentriated at times.

1 Like

Alexander-Arnold had a fantastic game defensively. Robertson had one of his worst games he’s running on fumes. Made Adama Traore look amazing. A player with one goal and 1 assist in 30 odd games this season.

1 Like

Disclaimer; posting in this thread purely because he’s top of the list, neither made the tweet or chose for it to be tweeted today.

1 Like

Ghost?

Who is this “Ghost” player?

1 Like

Who’s the Divvy?

1 Like

Must be including Jonathan Moss in the assists… :0)

1 Like

…also CJ :thinking:

FFS. Don’t you lot know anything?

Ghost- Gini
Divvy- doesn’t take much working out
CJ- who in our squad has those initials? :thinking:

4 Likes

I think it’s Curtis Jones. But @Bekloppt keeps doing rounds in my head. :innocent:

3 Likes

I’m sure he’ll be delighted to hear that.

3 Likes

Curtis!!! :thinking: :innocent:

Do you know what a Divvy is?

1 Like

I’ve been called that for years. :joy:

5 Likes

Unusual to see Divvy on its own when it is part of a double-barrelled name though…
I always thought it was Fuckin-Divvy :0)

4 Likes

I’m doing rounds in Ifti’s head as a prelude to taking control of his mind and making him do lots of silly stuff he wouldn’t normally do.

7 Likes