Mohamed SALAH: 2020/21

:astonished:

7 Likes

Egypt have named Salah in their squad for the Olympic Games, but say he wonā€™t play and miss the start of the Premier League season, unless Liverpool agree. So, it looks like heā€™ll miss the start of the season then.

2 Likes

:laughing:

This could be a good chance for Harvy Elliott though.

6 Likes

I will be utterly mad if Klopp allows this.

2 Likes

You already are.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not sure what the Olympics have over jurisdiction, itā€™s separate from FIFA for instance.

2 Likes

Salah played 90 minutes with :egypt: 1-1

3 Likes

Wow didnā€™t realise he was only 14 goals off Drogba!

9 Likes

Yeah, Drogba wasnā€™t a great or consistently high goalscorer (in big games he was fantastic). Thouogh thatā€™s also from a time when numbers were a little bit different, too. But I wouldnā€™t take away much from Didier, he was very good.

1 Like

Sterling: 95 goals, 284 games
Salah: 92 goals, 149 games
Sadio: 91 goals, 220 games

2 Likes

I donā€™t actually think that holds up. Most of the high scoring seasons were back then or earlier. Suarez is the only more recent big scoring season since Drogbas time.

7 Likes

Mo with a brace for Egypt so far and itā€™s not even HT.

His first goals for Egypt after almost 2 years.

2 Likes

Still on even at 4-0 :roll_eyes:

1 Like

To be fair, i donā€™t think this is the end of the crusade, he hasnā€™t just targeted a foreign player, I think hacketts next interview is about players deliberately backing into other players, diving and hip and shouldering other players in career threatening challenges

I think heā€™s using mane as an example

2 Likes

Who the fuck is this guy? I donā€™t remember him from a bar of soap, the cunt. Another has been looking for the limelight and an easy pay check. Wanker.

6 Likes

He is one of our most well regarded refs, and has become even more influential in the governing bodies since his retirement.

Yet, heā€™s famous for awarding West Germany a BS direct free kick in the Italy box for the keeper taking too many steps with the ball in hand. And for being in charge during the massive bench clearing brawl between Utd and Arsenal that saw both teams have points deducted.

And people still think there isnā€™t a bias narrative against us? Salah doesnā€™t dive, he has to embellish in the vain hope he might get some, correct, calls his way. Compare this to several players at other teams who frequently go down without any contact. Or the only contact is the player thrusting their trailing leg out at an unnatural angle to make contact when they are already on their way down. Yet Salah gets the big attention. If its true the next will highlight Mane its ridiculous. Every week Kane is putting players in danger of a broken back with his backing in whilst theyā€™re in the air. Thatā€™s a real issue that needs highlighting before someone literally ends up with a broken back or neck!

3 Likes

This is insane. Look at the reaction of these supporters. Mo does not look comfortable and truthfully he needs looked after better than this. Anything is possible in a chaotic situation like this.

1 Like

Real Madrid supporters I betā€¦ Infected with Covid.! :flushed: