Mohamed SALAH: 2020/21

I hope Mo got his jabs …

2 Likes

I think when he doesn’t put pressure on himself he is so much better, I remember early into his time and I saw him away against Leicester at the King Power and I just buzzed off him all game.

2 Likes

Have a good rest Mo.

6 Likes

The African Cup of Nations in 2022 may be cancelled.

The Civil War & COVID-19 situation in Cameroon has already made the draw untenable, and there are discussions that AFCON may just be suspended altogether

6 Likes

He does like his quiet beach vacations in the off season!!

Benidorm looks quiet for this time of year.

1 Like

Oh, that’s a real shame.:wink:

3 Likes

He loved that first time hit left foot finish this season.

:slight_smile:

https://youtu.be/mdP5W4nCezk

5 Likes

Still on vacation. :+1:

5 Likes

Mo Salah Mo Salah Mo Salah,
Never wears a thing,
Salah Salah Salah Salah ha ha,
Egyptian King.

5 Likes

:rofl:

He got his shorts on, you know :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank fuck.

5 Likes

who doesn’t? Wife and I are already discussing November in Akumal

2 Likes

There are 2 types of beach vacations though… the one filled with party music and an entourage of wannabee followers and wannabee wags rolling around in gold plated convertibles…

And the quiet remote beach to relax away from the crazy.

Salah’s Instagram suggests he’s taking the second type, getting rest, and rechargin rather thin partying his mind out. I find that speaks well for him.

7 Likes

doesn’t drink, doesn’t smoke, doesn’t do drugs. I supposed he could party with apple juice but who knows what goes on behind the Instagram photos.

6 Likes

Exactly. He’s a devout Muslim, married with two young children.

No vacuous party lifestyle for him.

5 Likes

Where I am, it’s already 15th June. Many happy returns to you Mo.

29 candles on the cake today and at least the same goals in the league next season.

3 Likes
1 Like

Obviously depends on how long he stays but I can see him overtaking Gerrard to get into the top five. Doubt he’ll reach Billy Liddell’s total, however.

6 Likes

My hopes would be an ambitious 34 in all comps to overtake Michael Owen next season so that’d put him on good footing to overtake Gerrard the following year and move into our top 5.

2 Likes