Mohamed SALAH: 2021/22

He isn’t signing a contract and are we looking to sell him? Wouldn’t mind selling him if he doesn’t commit as he will be leaving on a free next season…

Losing Sadio and Mo in the same window would be a huge risk.

6 Likes

I hope not, I want to see Salah, Núñez and Diaz in the same lineup

2 Likes

Mo and family enjoying holiday.

7 Likes

Can’t believe he’s actually got a shirt on for that one.

I’d be happy to get a class season out of him, no distractions and if he goes which is probably the case then so be it, we’ve already started to develop.

2 Likes

Twitterverse competition between Mo and Sadio on donations and helping out their respective villages. You have read Sadio’s contribution on his own thread. Here is Mo.

6 Likes

Exactly.

Probably as a club we know 99% certain that he will leave on free in 2023. We’ve made plans already (decided to cash in on Mane and keep Salah, and paid big money for Darwin and got in Diaz early). There’s probably a contract on the table that Mo can sign if he has a change of heart.

No world cup, a rest mid season, and I think Mo will look to leave by scoring more goals than he has ever done.

7 Likes

Agreed. So long as we win the big stuff I don’t give a tinkers cuss how many goals Mo scores.

1 Like

and again :wink:

Effectively bloke posts images to Twitter and Instagram.

He just so happens to be Mo Salah and not Derek at number 72 trying to get the barbecue working.

1 Like

I don’t know where he is, could bet the Maldives with he likes, but he is properly rested for sure.

He read the Harvey thread (if you know you know) so he knows to hang the bag on the hook behind him, before photos.

:innocent:

1 Like

There it is. Mo says, “Fuck you, Darwin. Have some of these short shorts”

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

We are now spoilt for choice…what joy​:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

I give up.

4 Likes

Anyone got pics of Dalglish showing off his abs to get one over Souness?

Other than the football, this is about as sexy as Kenny ever got