Mohamed SALAH: 2021/22

Everton are looking at this and wishing they had the cup in his right hand.

Pom pom pom pom :innocent:

2 Likes

Mo’s agent piping up again on twitter about a rumour we are extending Bobbys contract I believe. I’d nearly get rid of Mo due to that cunt, Mo not making him stop it seems and I’d rather not have this dragging over a season.

1 Like

What has us extending Bobby’s contract got to do with him? Focus on your on clients…better yet focus on having a summer holiday & stop meddling in affairs that are not of your concern.

2 Likes

He is trying to go with the angle that the club wouldn’t give his client a contract and this is why Salah has to leave at the end of the season.

The club is not going to be held to his demands and Salah is going to leave at the end of the season.

Can’t stand Mo’s agent he’s a snake in my opinion.

3 Likes

I’d love the club to tell Mo he can have what he wants if he sacks his cunt of an agent.

4 Likes

If Mo hasn’t signed a new deal by the end of the summer, I’d guess it will be almost 100% certain he leaves on a free at the end of the season.

As sad as that will make me (and as sad as I was to see Sadio go this summer) transitioning the front 3 to new younger players had to happen and the exciting young options coming in give me peace about this process.

1 Like
1 Like

Might get a bit messy here surprised the club responded

1 Like

Ohhhh waittt

9 Likes
17 Likes

That was a rollercoaster of emotions

2 Likes

Well this aged poorly… irrelevant in less than 10 minutes.

7 Likes

BUT HE’S LEAVING US!!!

Well.

1 Like

Fantastic.

Almost like all that knicker wetting was all a waste of time!

2 Likes

FUCKING AWESOME!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I know I should be restrained and British about this, but:

GET THE FUCKING FUCK IN!!!

Ahem.

13 Likes

Fucking amazing news. Ward is the real deal

2 Likes