Mohamed SALAH: 2021/22

cracking news. a lovely surprise today.

1 Like

Great news! Imagine there will be some really positive vibes when the lads meet back up for pre-season. Everything feels peachy right, roll on another season of annoying quadruple talk.

2 Likes

Clearly the club are just trying to soften the blow from Taki leaving.

8 Likes

I for one will never get over that betrayal.

2 Likes

Probably a good thing his agent didn’t look in here earlier today. The word ‘cunt’ was used a few times.

1 Like

Just a tiny edit there mate.

1 Like

Glad you enjoyed it. Definitely nothing fake about that video.

Got to say I wasn’t expecting this. There were a few rumours doing the rounds yesterday that he had signed but I was convinced he was leaving next season so didn’t take them seriously. Think the club have played an absolute blinder here.

3 Likes

Waiting for Digsy’s message to Mo now
 Come on Digsy.

1 Like

Happy Great Job GIF by Adult Swim

Bloody hell, if I had been a betting man, I would have bet my life on him leaving on a free next year. To say that I’m surprised doesn’t even begin to describe my emotions. Glad to have this one sorted, so it doesn’t become a distraction to the team. He’s earned it and he needed a boost of sorts after difficult last few months. Hopefully we see him carefree, reinvigorated and back to his very best soon.

8 Likes

Virg approves

11 Likes

Brilliant news.
Big season ahead!

1 Like

Please never, ever, ever bet. :wink:

2 Likes

I was convinced he was leaving so it’s a nice surprise he has signed a new contract.

Hopefully after a good rest he can keep sustaining the numbers he has been reaching with us so far.

1 Like

A fully rested Mo Salah in the run in (post WC) next year - with his mind fully focussed on winning - that’s what we all wanted, that’s what we’re going to get.

1 Like

This is fantastic, great news and what a fantastic window too.

We got an exciting goalscorer with NĂșñez two young promising talents with Cavalho and Ramsay and to top it off Salah signs a new deal.

Does it get any better than this 

4 Likes

Hey Jude Hello GIF by Bundesliga

5 Likes

I actually haven’t bet in any way since 2009 - and it’s probably easy to see why! :joy:

1 Like

From the Boss

9 Likes
2 Likes