Mohamed SALAH: 2021/22

No, was something he said I think or something that was said.

Something about breaking club records?

1 Like

Haha, itā€™s as @RedWhippet says above then. In hindsight, Elliottā€™s actions there seem almost irrefutable proof. Waiting for the right moment to announce after Maneā€™s move away was sorted.

Edit: It seems calling Elliott not the sharpest tool in the toolbox has some merit.

4 Likes
1 Like

Neville is a bitter cunt.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s the best articulated argument for footballer wages Iā€™ve read

7 Likes

He is unimportant, ignore him

Yeah maybe that was it.

1 Like

Best signing we could have made. Iā€™ll be honest like most of us I didnā€™t he think heā€™d sign an extension. Extra glad I came back on here now.

10 Likes

Are you claiming responsibility? :wink:

TAN Exclusive!!!

@LaurazRed is actually Ivan Schwakoff!!!

:flushed:

3 Likes

Fucking AFCON moved to January and February 2024.

Another mid season absence for Mo.

1 Like

A summer AFCON was never going work in practice to be honest.

Put it this way, itā€™s going just be Mo next time (unless we buy another player from an African country), I donā€™t expect Keita to be massively involved if at all in our side in 2 seasons and Mane is gone and Matip wonā€™t be there.

And anyhow Nunez, Jota, Diaz, Calvaho and maybe more we should be fine for 2 or so games as it usually is.

If the Copa AmƩrica moves to Winter we are screwed :rofl:

1 Like
3 Likes

Must be a Fake! Mo has a shirt on while some other joker doesnā€™t.

1 Like

Now he has the money to buy a shirt :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I thought that was Thiago for a minute.

2 Likes

Why?

Because it takes most countries out close to the equator in a world that itā€™s going get worse not better. Costal countries potentially have options and there is that middle part of Africa and the southern areas but even then your talking outside of its tropical areas high temperatures.

And the money isnā€™t there to box a load of stadiums inside air conditioned domes like a certain tournament this winter.

Klopp learnt anyhow as shown in the winter this year and we have far more talent not going now than going.

2 Likes

Equatorial African countries tend to have similar temperatures all year round, so no difference really. Been to Uganda, Kenya, DRC etc many times during our summer and winter. Then South Africa winter is our summer. What youā€™re referring to is really only relevant for North African countries

1 Like