Oh, I give up.

4 Likes

Gary Nevilleā€™s tweetā€¦

ā€¦has vibes ofā€¦

3 Likes

Serves the cunt right.

Trying to king hit someone like that is a fucking dog act

2 Likes

How has he played us? I donā€™t get what he is trying to say. Rat prick.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Summer Transfer Window 2022

Naby should be taking a plane somewhere.

1 Like

Neville was one of the first pundits to push they could see Salah leaving hes now trying to deflect away from that.

He is trying to say that Moā€™s announcements that he would leave on a free next summer has panicked the board and led to them overpaying to get him to sign a new deal. It is obviously nonsense because not only is the deal a relatively short one, but the money on offer is according to reports significantly incentivised rather than flat out guaranteed payments.

I suspect his approach this season will to over emphasize the clubā€™s spending to justify any differences in performances between us and Utd.

4 Likes

Nevilleā€™s takes on football are really bad.

He deservedly gained a good reputation for analysis when he first became a pundit. He doesnā€™t deserve the same acclaim now. Heā€™s terribly biased, reactionary, and just generally shite.

5 Likes

Greek island of Mykonos apparently.

What he really grates with me is his double standards. His holy than though gobshited approach as a pundit is conveniently forgotten when hes got his Salford hat on which is perfectly illustrated this week with there signing of Elliott Watt on a contract 3 times what he was getting at Bradford City and more than Championship sides were offering.

7 Likes

I donā€™t recall Mo ever announcing he would leave on a free transfer, when his contract ends. I can only remember him saying he would definitely be staying next season. The media and fans just assumed that would happen.

8 Likes

I suspect that Moā€™s contract was agreed months ago but the club didnā€™t want an official announcement until their other contract business was completed. I also think they have known about ManĆ© leaving for most of the season which accounts for the Diaz signing. They had their hands forced on that but in no way was it a panic buy, they had planned that for a long time.

9 Likes
4 Likes

Yet another Tsimikas assist?

1 Like

https://twitter.com/dctwittwoo/status/1543173265161592832

10 Likes

There was something around April that made me feel it would be signed but I wrote it off and expected he would leave still.

Canā€™t remember what it was but it did make me think.

2 Likes

Yeah I donā€™t think keeping both was possible.

Not April, but did you see this in the parade:

2 Likes