Mohamed SALAH: 2021/22

Nobody but the direct involved know what is in these contracts, this as on all those sites is pure speculation, They look at the total wage bill and start calculating.

It’s BS IMHO.

1 Like

Some agents. Equally there are lots of decent ones too. In most cases what many of us might see as dubious behaviour is nonetheless acting in their client’s best interests.

2 Likes

I wonder what Klopp is on per week.

Whereas we all know what Guardiola is on.

1 Like

About £140k

Wow it’s amazing that’s so low (in football terms).

Was it Ferguson who had a clause in his contract that he would earn 10% more that the highest players contract.

Different topic, but…

In this day and age, too much focus is solely on the manager or better to say the head coach, as managers don’t really exist anymore. Probably also why a lot of them can’t handle it or don’t stay at the top too long. And it’s a shame. We should focus on their primary job first and less on how they talk/act. We overanalyze it, like if it’s a Big Brother or something. Klopp is a champion at that, he’s naturally likeable. Some others are not. But that’s not their jobs.

On so many things you could ask questions or question the quality of work to other people or structures around/above a head coach. On so many things the head coach is the wrong person to answer certain questions. Take a brilliant example, someone like Woodward vs all the United head coaches in last years. Not to mention the Glazers. You never hear from people like that. And often, problems start with their decisions.

Yet, the head coach is the one who is answering questions 3x per week. Sure, he is a massive figure and regardless of the good work from the owners and people like Edwards and key players, I think Klopp is the biggest factor since he’s in.

I’d seriously have other people going down to answer questions from time to time, even more than giving Lijnders the chance with early League Cup games. Probably also a bit of a PR move from the club as well to keep it going, with Lijnders being popular among fans, refreshing to hear another voice/opinion on different (backup/young) players, etc.

It’s a totally different game from the days of Shanks in our case.

Don’t know how he survives

5 Likes

Good points here but maybe a bit overgeneralised. Ole, for example, doesn’t even take training sessions, whereas Klopp is the best at actual coaching in the world as well as being a leader, decision maker and figurehead

Abbas is a snake, wormed his way into Salah’s camp and now basically that’s how he is a millionaire. Has no real actual skills/talents.

Anyone who posts cryptic twitter messages is a twat.

https://twitter.com/RamyCol/status/1426604982569209861?s=20

Yeah twat.

In my FM22 save he just retired from international football a month before the AFCON.

Just when I thought I couldn’t love him any more…

3 Likes

absolute twat.

How long do you reckon it takes Mo to grow a beard from scratch? An hour?

3 Likes

He should have a beard race with Alisson, another one whose growth seems particularly rapid.

1 Like

I thought he just shaved his chest and stuck that on his chin!
Who cares?

Well sorry to say, but you have just turned it into something, it’s more interesting now.

So I wonder how long his chest hair takes to grow?

3 seconds, I think. :innocent:

1 Like

Any one seen the Chinese Official Profile announcing the new contract?

Share it with us, sweetie

1 Like

Supposedly the picture of Salah extending his contract was announced on the official Weibo, the Chinese version of Twitter, account of Liverpool. I cannot verify this as I saw this on social media making its rounds too. The post was deleted very soon after it was posted.