1 Like

Well so much for the fat new contract he wanted I guess

nother blinder by edwards
smart dodge

1 Like

And he was dropped for the Preston game
Be begging for 150k at this rate.

2 Likes

I don’t know Edwards but from what I can gather it’s going to be 80k! :wink: :rofl:

1 Like

Played like a piece of shit today.

3 Likes

This goal drought better end soon. :grinning:

1 Like

He was constantly surrounded by 3 players or more and never allowed him to even come close to an actual chance except for a difficult one-time attempt.

He wasn’t at his best but he wasn’t shit.

8 Likes

Wasn’t what we’re used to was it, he did make some great lovely dribbles near the end but it was too late and didn’t amount to anything. A lot of credit has to be given to WH who were very disciplined and concentrated they stuck to their task well.

2 Likes

When this happens we really need the other forwards to punish the opposition for leaving them alone so they can all gang up on Salah. Mane could have easily had two.

1 Like

Come on now, 0 service from midfield and was totally marked out of the game. Wasn’t great but not shit.

3 Likes

That’s what also let him down he just kept dribbling until he lost it, where earlier this season he would find our other players

Yeah, WH marked him well, but he didn’t manage to get out of that marking as he has done so often. Of course, by writing ‘like a piece of shit’, I meant it in comparison to his usual high standards. Even when not in form, he’s a great player, and as ARD says, when he keeps several players busy, the other forwards should profit from it. ManĂ© wasn’t at his best either, nor were Jota or Ox.

I’d also say that we dearly missed Bobby. Had he been on the pitch, he’d have found a way to bring Mo into play more often. Without Bobby, we’ll have a hard time until he comes back I’m afraid. An in-form Bobby is instrumental for our forward line. Fortunately, the international break comes at a good moment in that regard.

2 Likes

I was thinking that in the 1st half, Salah just wasn’t getting invovled like he usually does.
I also thought ManĂ© would be better central, he’s better back to the goal than Jota, definitely turns more easily. He also manages to pick out the right pass more easily. Jota gets bogged down with his dribbles and ends up missing the obvious pass. Also Jota is better from the left than central imo.

1 Like

I thought he did quite well, however the telling thing for me was how much time he spent tracking back deep into our half to help defend.

He played well but West Ham did a good job on him. Got the free kick that Trent scored from and kept at least 2 defenders occupied every time he got the ball. Sometimes 3 or 4. The disappointing thing was that we didn’t take advantage of the attention West Ham were paying to him and the right hand side of our attack. We were getting in time after time down the left especially first half but created nothing.

3 Likes

PFA fans player of the month for second month on a trot.

1 Like
4 Likes
2 Likes

Mohamed Salah vs Mohamed Salah.