Mohamed SALAH: 2021/22

Spider-Man Reaction GIF

1 Like

Angola leading Egypt

4 pitch invasions to get Salahs attention and to top it off the Angola coach looking for a picture.

2 Likes

1 Like

Please give this guy a new contract before he wins ballon d’or ffs

4 Likes

Lewandowski will win it

So stupid when they usually don’t count all competitions.

Barca think he is out of contract at the end of this season, obviously. Nobody embarrass themselves by posting that rumour.

2 Likes

Found some footage of Barca preparing a bid for Mo.

Money Cash GIF by Sleeping Giant Media

I think we’re alright.

4 Likes

I think the source in the other thread for those Barca rumours must be a Real Madrd one just trolling Barca…only way I can understand the bullishness.

1 Like

I think Barca is spinning out these rumours trying to see which players might come for the prestige, hoping to unsettle someone. Just in the past 24 hours, Spanish papers have pumped out rumours about Salah, Sterling, and Azpilcueta - and at least one of those papers is traditionally aligned with Barcelona.

This, from a club that could not sign a cut-rate Messi on a free because they mismanaged their finances so badly. Other clubs really should be returning the favour and making their life difficult.

3 Likes

Even those two have 5-6 better options than Barca :joy:.

1 Like

There is way to many gold coins for that to be Barca.

1 Like

Thought that was more like settling the pay off to that useless t*** Koeman :0)

4 Likes

7 Likes

Taken from the Unreliable rumours page…

Barcelona are “working silently” on a deal to lure Liverpool and Egypt forward Mohamed Salah’s SHIRT to the Nou Camp, with new boss Xavi wanting the 29-year-old SHIRT“at all costs

now it all make sense…

6 Likes

Or Barca are trying to drum up interest for season tickets for 21/22 season

1 Like

Dear Mo,
1, You are the greatest and I love you.
2, It’s a fuckin SHIRT!
Cheers,
CJ

1 Like

We’ll get Barca and others making doe eyed approaches to Salah from now, not that they can seriously try to sign him yet, but they can play the long game getting him heavily discounted January 2023 or free Summer 2023. If they turn his head now through some flattery why wouldn’t they try?