Moises Caicedo (DM/CM/RB) Brighton and Hove Albion

Getting both

All that is the journalists who seemed 100% he would be off to Chelsea.

Would look a bit foolish a fair few of them.

Moises Caicedo deal now hinges on the player’s preference. [

@MelissaReddy_

]

Judging by that article it doesn’t have to reach 100mp,highest bidder gets him.We know chelsea have bid 80 so it may turn out that 85 mp gets him for us if they don’t improve their offer.

1 Like

Well we can offer a European bonus payable this year :wink:

just getting myself sorted and ready!!

Dawid Podsiadło Seat Belt GIF - Dawid Podsiadło Seat Belt Travel GIFs|832.9999999999999x623.3333333333333

If anyone wants to take their mind off this shitshow for a minute…

It honestly took me until 20secs ago to figure out that I needed to hit the ‘Dismiss’ button in my notifications to clear all the old, highlighted ‘Nice reply’ notifications.

They’ve been annoying me since the upgrade.

2 Likes

Well this fucker is in the bag then.

Really looks like a case of if you show an interest in the player we are trying to get we’ll show an interest in the player you are trying to get. A lot of bluffing.

1 Like

Another who fails to understand whats been reported for last week. We like Lavia but not at 50m never solely on money Caicedo is now a different deal all together.

need Klopp to do a presentation of his life if he has not already…

Perhaps, but it’s being presented as Liverpool having that opinion, not the journalists.

All the journalists last winter and even early this summer were sure he was Arsenal bound.

We had an absolute dog of a season and finished 5th.

A few tweaks and some luck, and we’re looking at multiple trophies.

Compare that to serial winner, Mauricio…

The clubs presented nothing and sadly I’m losing my belief they know much more than the made up merchants.

Beyond a bid has been made and details agreed I doubt why they would be told much more.

2 Likes

That’s including add ons…We probably bid 36 because that’s around where we value him, plus who knows how attainable add ons to 46.

1 Like

His full name translated from Argentinian is Maurice Underachiever.

1 Like

What are they?

Liverpool feel, given the circumstances and their own drawn-out pursuit of Southampton’s Romeo Lavia, Caicedo is too good a player not to attempt to sign even if it proves unsuccesful. [

@MelissaReddy_

]

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1689730414900846593