Moises Caicedo (DM/CM/RB) Brighton and Hove Albion

i dont think LFC bid unless the player confirms he wants to join…Chelsea will match whatever bid we make

in other news Paquet going for 95 million pounds (football gone mad)…who knew west ham had two 100 million pound players

They don’t they’ve just somehow got someone to pay 95m for him.

Fucking Romano :laughing:

‘If not tonight, it has to be Friday’

Of course it has to be Friday, that’s the freaking next day to Thursday.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/LewisSteele_/status/1689734974818205696

How will they know how much we’ve bid? Are Brighton going to tell them?

If I were Brighton, I certainly wouldn’t reveal either bid. You accept one, or tell both clubs that neither offer is good enough.

1 Like

I understood that. It was more or less tongue in cheek comment. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m under impression (or maybe I haven’t found the right source) S’hampton want 50m in one piece. That’s it. No haggles with addons and bonuses and shite like that. 50m and Lavia is yours while LFC is offering much lower initial fee but a lot of addons that could reach around 45-48m (if Lavia really becomes world class) and Saints do not like these kind of offers - 50m take it or leave it. Or am I wrong?

why would caicedo want to play for a mid-table club out of Europe alongside the 20 other midfielders they’re bringing in?

Come play for the world-famous Liverpool FC and be our no 6 for the next decade (or until some Saudi club inevitably throw silly money at you when you’re 29)

Also be instalments I think that’s why Thiago’s dragged out for a while.

1 Like

Free Money GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

You said that last Thursday too. :expressionless:

Easy peasy, he gets a midweek rest

and if that’s what he moves for, we never wanted him anyway :sunglasses:

Jurgen Klopp will hope to speak to Moises Caicedo and lay out his vision. -

@_pauljoyce
Liverpool are likely to bid for Moises caicedo after talks with Brighton. -

@_pauljoyce

Liverpool are pushing hard to sign Moises Caicedo in the coming days. -

@Matt_Law_DT

Should Liverpool get the green light, FSG will have to sanction a £100m deal. -

@_pauljoyce

1 Like

Where are these quotes from. You link to twitter but there’s nothing on their timelines saying this?

Can we try to link to where it’s said and not just the twitter of who supposedly said it?

behind paywall

https://twitter.com/deporteskc/status/1689749357937991681?s=46&t=qjQdwJi2khWQQz87wqB34A

Get the van ready…

Contact at Leeds say this has taken all of football by surprise and seems to definitely be smoke and fire.