Moises Caicedo (DM/CM/RB) Brighton and Hove Albion

Who needs negotiations, let’s just auction the boy :joy:

Slam Dunk Wow GIF by NBA

Unnerving in its accuracy

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1689811792048893952?t=tQ_cRikoL_VyddpOPHlMdg&s=19

3 Likes

IMG_3615

4 Likes

It’s funny how you said earlier today he has not posted anything for a month or so…and then this happens…

Joyce , Reddy etc each day have been posting 20 different things for the last month etc …

Seems indy is kept in the loop better than anyone :joy::joy::joy::joy:

I give Jorg permission to flyout to Ibizza for the weekend

Yeah.

Better get back on Twitter Indy I’m going drop some bombs today.

Lies they spoke on Teams before.

Anyhow I believe they have to get the paperwork done for 12pm to be in the squad.

Can’t see it but.

How did you guess? :joy:

I take it all back
were not worthy waynes world GIF

Hopefully Moises can walk on water for that much money, we should take him to a save house as a precaution so that Chelsea can’t kidnap him.

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1689815470419976192

2 Likes

Brighton probably told us what we needed to submit, again as I said we’ve built a decent relationship compared to one they have with Chelsea which can’t be good.

8 Likes

Alright I’m over this transfer……onto the next one Jorg :wink:

i was jus thinking the same thing hahaha…

Klopp says there will be no more deals at the PC later and Twitter will explode in fury even with this deal done.

2 Likes

Inevitable

1 Like

It’s apparently at 10am this is going be a bit chaotic tomorrow morning if all this plays out as we hope.

Klopp should announce it WWE style.

Next to Bellingham, this was my primary target for the summer. Just an absolute destroyer at DM with the passing vision to contribute to the attack as well.

But when the fee started going north of 80M, I thought it was implausible.

Then we sold Fabinho and Hendo for 52M.

I am sure that losing those two and getting that extra 52M was essential to this deal both in terms of financing it and in terms of our need to make a deal for a DM who could start on day 1.

5 Likes