Moises Caicedo (DM/CM/RB) Brighton and Hove Albion

I wouldn’t worry too much for him. He’ll be off to man City next season. Probably.

1 Like

Yes we are revisiting some backlogs

Rumour is John found oil in his garden

Oil Well Fire GIF

1 Like

He’s finally found out to actually deliver Carbon Capture on a Global scale.

Indeed, and I was quoting the great man yesterday when he said thus:
Moisés Caicedo has informed Liverpool to wait 48 hours for talks. The player is set to meet his agent tonight for #cfc update Roméo Lavia wants to join Liverpool & has told Jurgen Klopp to get the deal done in the next few days #lfc Liverpool have made new enquires on Joachim Andersen #cpfc

So what’s the delay over Andersen, Jorg?

I call bullshit on this, and at the same time I feel like absolute shit for Lavia, so this must be happening.

3 Likes

I was wondering that when I saw it before on his feed, I thought he had nicked it like DaveOcKP who did an entire exclusive and it’s basically word for word of Ornstein :joy:

What an eventful night…935pm here on the island, will catch u all in the morning. Off to bed

Caicedo shows up on Sunday swaggering out of the tunnel with pyro going off. “It can’t be! That’s Caicedos music!” He walks out onto the pitch, powerbombs Raheem Sterling, and walks off the pitch without saying a word, flipping the bird to the Chelsea fans.

1 Like

I blocked that fucker last week after i saw him do the exclusive thing

2 Likes

Yeah he’s such a knob.

I only unmuted him to see what was up yesterday with Lavia and usual moaning about FSG.

But yeah he’s copied a few.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/lfcJ7_/status/1689794968439668737

1 Like

Probably waiting for his latest signing if Saudi negotiations like those over Henderson and Fabinho are the norm.

We started this window talking about players like Mount and Nunes and Gallagher and ended up with Mac and Szobo and Caicedo.

That is a statement of intent by FSG.

6 Likes

Don’t forget James Ward Prowse
Awkward The Simpsons GIF

One more before I sign off for the night, can you all come to a unanimous discussion between Lavia and Caicedo and decide which one is water resistant and which one is press resistant.

Didn’t Moises part the Red Sea or was that Moses :wink:

2 Likes

Moses. Moises is the state he was in after he went into the water

Fuck social media.

1 Like

110M + 35M

Two midfielders at 70M each.

Wouldn’t that be 72.5m each?

3 Likes