Moises Caicedo (DM/CM/RB) Brighton and Hove Albion

About the Klopp Pogba quote , context has to be seen in the picture. Klopp wouldn’t pay 80m for an overrated piece of shit like Pogba.

1 Like

:+1:

Interesting to see the comparisions between Rice and Caicedo , Both are pretty talented but Caicedo’s a fair bit younger.

Rice does seem to carry the ball better but that’s not a core requirement.

In the Times article about him he is quoted as saying that his goal to play for RM. So that could be 200 million we’ll be getting about three years from now,

I think we’re all in this a believe this is actually happening but until the ink is dry the hand shandys will continue.

Probably the reason why there’s a huge transfer fee and a sell-on inserted as well. Everyone knows they get a fair chunk of money back when he does move on. Which I hope he doesn’t.

Have there been any words of wisdom from Carragher and Neville this morning?

I’ve seen him described as a modern day Kante. Think Caicedo at his age could probably be an upgrade over peak Kante. His potential is way higher.

Carra’s still busy jizzing over this deal.

Some twitter twatters going to be eating a whole lot of humble pie today. Less than a day old…

In fairness they gave him £111m and he went and bought an F1 car.

https://twitter.com/Carra23/status/1689884162814062592?s=20

1 Like

What a crap tweet - would selling Mo and another player for 52m be seen as great business - no, because it depends on who the actual players are, not just their ages.

4 Likes

Brighton Midfield x Liverpool Attack….LFG! I hope Caicedo likes playing right back as well :joy:

https://twitter.com/dmlynchlfc/status/1689927687966482432?t=GCAcouO7nSFEALzjsrEpvg&s=19

7 Likes

Carragher is attempting to save face with that first sentence. He slagged the club off the other day, when the truth is he knows nothing about what’s really going on.

2 Likes

Midfield looks amazing though. Lavia’s still there to be taken. Wouldn’t be a bad thing if we buy Lavia and loan him to Brighton for a season. He still gets to play Europa. A small matter of loan fee that Brighton pay would be an added bonus.

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just saw some Utd deadshit refer to us as FFPool.

This boiled piss is delicious.

3 Likes

Manure fans realizing that they’ve bought an overhyped keeper , an injured unproven striker and then Mason Mount for 150M.

2 Likes

After all the talk and outrage about us being potentially bought by Quatar, wonder who’s considered that the Saudi’s are helping us to buy him. Waiting for the condemnation, suspect it won’t come.