Moises Caicedo (DM/CM/RB) Brighton and Hove Albion

Still need my question answered

Or Brighton accepts an offer from Chelsea and the player prefers them to us - I don’t think accepting our offer stops them from accepting another bid unless they have already set a deadline or something which Chelsea have failed to meet.

Exactly mate. I will not be disappointed one bit. Get Lavia and Inacio. Sign that brazilian guy Andre who will join us coming January. The way the crazy CDM market is he is a very safe bet - both in terms of playing for us or selling him if it doesn’t work out. Remember he is only 19!! Also Andre!! He might be worth 100 million next summer.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/melissareddy_/status/1689955150956240896?s=46&t=qjQdwJi2khWQQz87wqB34A

Calm down you weapons

1 Like

Barring medical and the player ones though, they cannot accept another offer can they when they have accepted ours surely ?

Andy Carroll sends his best wishes…

The deadline has already been crossed. The gentleman’s agreement is that Brighton have agreed terms only with us. Unless Chelsea keep an offer that is beyond 111M. In which case, The relations between Brighton and Us would be damaged as they’re being seen as going back on their word.

1 Like

I think Caicedo’s had more interactions with Chelsea than with us. More time to form a rapport etc. We won’t have the same rapport with his team initially. All should hopefully be sorted after the Klopp conversation. Maybe send Agent Macca as well.

Agree with the sentiment of quoting reliable sources, but marks mean nothing now on Twitter. It’s not an indication of validity, just that the person has paid for it. Some reliable sources will have refused to pay and lost their marks too.

Im not sure if he would be registered in time, maybe ask the guru aka @Sweeting, he would know.

1 Like

Macca - Moises , We do what we’ve been doing in Brighton and we’ve got Salah and not Danny Fucking Welbeck upfront.
Moises - Fuck! I’m in.

As in go away Moises, sort ya head out, figure out what you want instead of dropping your pants down anytime a big club comes to the table type of go away.

Not go away Moises as in he’s already halfway up the M6 and has Todd on his blocked contact list.

If we are desperate Macca will do the trick!! He is in call with Caicedo at the moment. Lol…

What a drama… and the football god is watching from above and says… my dear football maniacs, that’s exactly why I arranged Liverpool to play Chelsea this weekend. Have fun :rofl:

Why not, unless they have specifically agreed not to accept other bids I don’t see anything stopping them? Until contracts are signed nothing is final.

Whether the player comes to Liverpool depends on the player now. If he wants Chelsea and kicks up stink we may walk away - but then he faces Brighton still potentially refusing to sell to Chelsea.

The reports imply that Brighton had a deadline which we met, and Chelsea didn’t - so Brighton have every right to only allow our bid (funnily enough its similar to how FSG bought the club :rofl:).

1 Like

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1689958090152570881?s=20

Thats that

1 Like

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1689958090152570881?t=GAigb-kVgQrqksAsNqvBsg&s=19. Let’s move on guys… Lavia + Inacio + Andre. 10/10.

You’re fucking ridiculously quick Walshy, you’re like the GermanRed of matchdays…he literally tweeted that not even 4 seconds ago.

1 Like

Fuck him

1 Like

lolz