Moises Caicedo (DM/CM/RB) Brighton and Hove Albion

Yeah true.

Could be all bullsh*t, they did it when we’ve signed Virgil as well. Let’s wait and see.

I am already turned off to be honest…Lavia it is.

Almost like they shouldn’t have been allowed to just write off over £1b of debt overnight with no penalty.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/Chris78Williams/status/1689952825080467456?s=20

Chelsea are cunts.

1 Like

I really wish people could refrain from posting drivel from no-marks on Twitter all the fucking time.

By the way, @Walshy07 , that’s aimed at everyone- not just you as the last poster.

2 Likes

Earliest we can register him? Is it possible for him to be dressed Sunday if registered today? Could be reason for chelsea trying to delay as well

Hmmm! If this is all true, Liverpool are just trying to get Lavia for a little bit cheaper and then the owners can be like “Hey fans, look, we were willing to pay $110 million for a player but he didn’t want to come here. Don’t be mad at us”

player power though. Player has already thrown toys out by clearing out locker and planting himself in London. Next would be a transfer request…

can’t register player unless he has signed contract, he has not signed.

I wouldn’t know tbh, he may be dress resistant :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Obviously, I’m saying if he signs today.

Why would anyone be mad at the owners over a player who decides he doesn’t want to sign for us?

2 Likes

Yes, but as things stand we are bit far from that

Yep, sounds about right. Only Caicedo can reopen channels with brighton by refusing to go to LFC

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1689954167173890048

As it stands Brighton have accepted our offer apparently.

My understanding is that is basically legally binding as a gentleman’s agreement (whatever oral or written agreements have been agreed)

Only things that can now stop this is the player refuses to join or he fails a medical.

I always wanted him and am chuffed the deal is back on.

1 Like

And? A transfer request can be refused. It would also be pointless anyway given Brighton are in the process of transferring him to us :rofl:

1 Like

Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

1 Like