Moises Caicedo (DM/CM/RB) Brighton and Hove Albion

Not really, you posted a tweet by an attention seeker who was quoting someone fairly respectable.

2 Likes

If Caicedo turns around, Im happy to let him go. If he not sure about his decision then better to lost him now than want to go 3 months a year.

Hello Moises… Chelsea here, we’ll pay you double what Liverpool is offering if you come to us.

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

SkyBet clearly trying to squeeze every last penny out of their Caicedo next club market.

4 Likes

Sky Sports live for this shit. Imagine the interactions they are getting right now.

5 Likes

it was quoting the same person - does the picture of Caicedo make it more pretty for you?
Bless

Of course you do :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

In that case I hope we’ve offered him 50 pence per week .

If it wasnt for Harry Kane and this they would have nothing to talk about 24 hours a day

Pochettino can manage, but there is a chasm between him and JK.

If he really does wanna end up in Madrid, I think we all know where he should be headed today…

1 Like

The tweets from said account have been deleted in the meantime for the precise reason you mention. I reiterate that those accounts are frowned upon on these boards and will be untill we are bought out by Elon Musk.

1 Like

Will we all get a Tesla in the deal?

I think you’re smart enough to understand why people like the one you posted are just little leeches. That account could have just retweeted SSN or a tweet by person they were quoting - but had they done that they wouldn’t have gotten all those sweet, sweet likes for themselves.

1 Like

This is over. We dont like players fucking around so I expect us to pull out and pay the £50m for Lavia. Its a shame but he does seem like a bit of a gobshite.

Possibly. The alternative is that if Brighton have set a deadline of midnight last night, they stick to their guns and so Caicedo has a choice Liverpool or Brighton.

Not often that I agree with you, but you’re 100% correct here.

2 Likes

I see what you have done there…

Just be warned that COG will process this and once he realises what you have done, expect his wrath :joy:

Was going to ask the same thing… :joy:

Anyway, never heard about that lad. Is he any good? :thinking: :wink:

How can Chelsea ask Caicedo to do anything? They’ve not had a bid accepted. They really are the snakeyist club going.

1 Like

Caicedo can reject to go for Liverpool but that doesn’t mean that Brighton will have to match up to what Chelsea offer.

My feeling is that he’s offer shopping. If he wants to go to Chelsea , we should stay clear. No matter how good he is.

4 Likes