Moises Caicedo (DM/CM/RB) Brighton and Hove Albion

Can you do that for me too, I could use the help … :sunglasses:

Wouldnt surprise me if we get LFC have pulled out of the deal to sign Caicedo…

Its Lee Bowyer all over again!

The best part of this deal falling over would be us showing up to Soton saying we don’t have the money to meet their Lavia valuation.

seems strange to bid £111m for who doesn’t want to join.

Let the meltdown begin.

That’s been the 1 issue with Caicedo all along that was a red flag.

Utd first sparked interest, and he dropped his pants for them…then Arsenal come in and he’s preparing his little Insta speech thanking Brighton fans before putting a transfer request in, then Chelsea rival Arsenal and outbid them and he’s pretending like he was a long life plastic fan growing up.

& all the meanwhile he says he dreams of playing for Madrid.

Go away Moises.

I think (for some reason) he always wanted Chelsea.

I reckon Brightons deadline was as solids as Bayerns take it or leave it offer to Spurs…last Friday

Orny did. Seems Chelsea might be swinging for the fences with one last pitch to Caicedo though.
https://twitter.com/David_Ornstein/status/1689796015136669696?s=20

For all those reasons I am amazed we were even in for him.

I fully expect this to fall through now.

A lot can change in 10 hours

Fucking hell, the last 24 hrs have been really stressful.
Looks like we’re back at square one, except Chelsea will be spending 115m on Caicedo and we will be spending 55m on Lavia.

After keeping this so quiet it almost beggars belief, I doubt Klopp would have made a statement like that if there was a chance of it falling through.

I have found it thoroughly entertaining, tbh.

2 Likes

You are obviously more stress resistant than me :wink:

1 Like

the only way Chelsea can come back is through Caicedo (which is what they are doing by offering an improved package). As far as Brighton is concerned, the deal is done, but Caicedo saying I don’t wanna go to LFC, it forces Brighton to go back to Chelsea who will have matched LFC package.

https://twitter.com/SkySportsPL/status/1689946861166088192?s=20

the crucial words were…Now its up to the player.

This just hasnt felt right from the start. I dont think it happens.

He’s a cracking player but if we’re really prepared to spend that on 1 player this summer, why wouldn’t we use that to get 2 players around the 50m mark.

It’s like Bellingham/Rice, I wouldn’t be too fussed if we missed out.

We should only want players 100% committed to joining, if we feel he’s showing any sign of not being…pull out the deal.

1 Like

was better when I posted it 10 mins ago… :laughing:

So have I, if he does not want to play for us so be it, good luck somewhere else.

1 Like