Moises Caicedo (DM/CM/RB) Brighton and Hove Albion

I feel a fourth rejected bid is lock and loaded.

Good, forget him too then and stop looking for ridiculously overpriced Prem players where clubs here will always look to rinse the big boys.

1 Like

Lavia and Inacio!!!

Hope he snaps his acl first game for Chelsea.

Can imagine this Sunday will be intense

not cool @Euphoria, not even for youā€¦ I get emotions are running high but thats not cool

1 Like

Letā€™s not be those people.

Sending him pics on Insta of our CL trophy lift will be enough.

3 Likes

Stay classy, perhaps you would do the same if you were in his shoes.

Lavia not wanting to be our sloppy seconds now i bet

Yeah iā€™ve read he has to feed his 27 siblings as well.

1 Like

He addressed that in his press conference today.

1 Like

Well the club did everything, and no slacking off on the spending.

But if he doesnā€™t want to come then thereā€™s no point is there. Ultimately he has to want to play for us.

It is what it is. Weā€™ll find other solutions.

Iā€™m just a bit annoyed the club okayed it for JĆ¼rgen to make that statement. Should have not said anything until the deal was signed

3 Likes

When he compares his Southampton paycheck to ours he will :sunglasses:

Perhaps Iā€™m one of the old school supporters who think the 1st question to ask a player who maybe a target for purchase isā€¦Do u want to play for Liverpool FC, the greatest of all football clubsā€¦if the answer is a definite yesā€¦go to stage 2ā€¦I have a strange thought that this guy isnā€™t to sure where he wants to beā€¦and is holding out for yes the money, but also the other additionsā€¦Is he really commited to LFC.?..mmmmm time will tellā€¦

5 Likes

I didnā€™t believe him then and I still donā€™t now. Guess I was right.

Are you suggesting Iā€™m usually uncool :frowning:

Could be seen now as a greedy little gitā€¦

They all are. Every fucking one of 'em.

1 Like

He only really confirmed what everybody knew, a deal was agreed. Beyond that he did say he wasnā€™t sure about the medical and implied that it depended on the player agreeing terms.

Still waiting on Orny to drop another bomb before taking it as gospel.

Forgive me as I am a slow Antipodean, but WTF is happening here? You are all saying heā€™s chosen Chelsea but are we jumping at shadows a little - is there actually a source of this as weā€™ve only just had the opposite news filter out.