Moises Caicedo (DM/CM/RB) Brighton and Hove Albion

nah… u the coolest dude on the block!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

He’ll be agitating for a move to Madrid this time next year.

1 Like

I mean do we really want him if he’s this finicky from the start?

1 Like

Chelsea need Caicedo to be obstructive & insist he only wants them. They’d also need to convince Brighton to renege on the deadline & reopen talks. Brighton made it clear to all parties they wanted a speedy resolution. [

@MelissaReddy_

yep… went directly to the player as Brighton were no longer interested in talking to chelsea…

1 Like

Exactly

The High Priest Fabrizio hath spake it.

Surely LFC asked the player if he was 100% committed to a move to us?

Arry isn’t…THFC have changed their minds…and Arry’s stuck in a car somewhere…so reports say…

Problem with this whole saga is other clubs now know we willing to break transfer records. Egg on our faces.

How

Lets save the hand wringing and bemoaning of things until it’s done. Chelsea still haven’t agreed a deal with Brighton and I imagine they’ll want upwards of what we offered.

If Brighton stand firm then it’s up to Moises to decide if it’s here or stay at Brighton.

But if I was Brighton I’d be reporting Chelsea to the PL for talking to their player despite having had a bid rejected.

3 Likes

They probably did but its looking like Chelsea have flashed more pound signs under his nose.

Only Fabrizio has said it - the rest have jumped on it as far as I know

Arry most definitely is. He knows in 12mths time he can name his own price.

Exactly can’t be any clearer of tapping up.

1 Like

it could drag on until the end of the transfer window, we can’t sit around waiting.

Chelsea are probably just trying to foul up the deal for us regardless. Think we will remember this, regardless of the outcome.

They have always known this since we went for Tchouameni.

Also we have made no secret and there has been quotes for the club saying we are always willing to invest ‘for the right player’.

What we have also demonstrated, is we are willing to walk away from deals, if they don’t come near our valuation, so no real concern that people know we have money, it would hard to convice anyone we don’t looking at the Revenue rankings.

3 Likes

romano is a bit of a spoofer but he’s not putting that out unless he has a reliable source.

Is it taking inflation into account? :sweat_smile: