Moises Caicedo (DM/CM/RB) Brighton and Hove Albion

Not really.

Other people have the ability to change their opinions in the face of new evidence/a change in circumstances.

5 Likes

You would think soā€¦as per my postā€¦if the player ums n r"s about joining usā€¦heā€™s not sureā€¦heā€™s not commitedā€¦heā€™s not for usā€¦bye bye on yer bikeā€¦

2 Likes

We need to ask this player if he was 100% committed to us?

Given heā€™s done all the things I mentioned above such as clearing out his locker room waiting on Chelsea all summer or back in Jan when he said his goodbyes to Brighton and thought heā€™d be in an Arsenal shirt the day after?

We needed to ask if he was 100% committed?

Spurs have confirmed this was bullshit.

Twas funny at the time.

Aka it suits Chelsea to say this - makes it look bad for us regardless. Personally Iā€™m prepared to see what happens before throwing stones (but happy to kick anything to do with those plastic cunts)

1 Like

I think that heā€™d be such a transformative player that maybe we have to humble ourselves and accept we werenā€™t his first choice.

Meanā€™t heā€™s not going anywhere at the moment stuck in a carā€¦

I dont think I want him anymore either way to be fair

1 Like

He isā€¦when it comes to leaving Brighton. The rest is up in the air.

Excellent, he now agrees with me :slight_smile:

Jayzus weā€™re killing the TAN server!

Thanks a lot Moises!

So he had his options Arsenal, Chelsea and now LFCā€¦The Price is Rightā€¦Come On Downā€¦rings a bell

Lavia and a CB for all together 100m instead???

1 Like

Thereā€™s this show called Romeo and Duetā€¦similar vein

Is that the rubbish singalonga programme

So rubbish :rofl:.

I mean after youā€™ve rejected the first two itā€™s almost inevitable to be biased towards the third as there are no backsies on the rejections

Fuck my seagull did a dirty one on me and u-turned

what i have always loved about Klopp is that if a player (Whether current player or potential signing) is not 100% committed, he moves on very very quickly

2 Likes

Weā€™ve left it too late to be in touch with Caicedo as opposed to Chelsea who were in touch with him since May.

Weā€™ve forced Chelsea to better our bid and also present improved terms. All for a player who will no doubt be looking for a move to Spain 2 years from now.