Moises Caicedo (DM/CM/RB) Brighton and Hove Albion

Im now indifferent whether he comes or not…Don’t want him to be “forced” if doesn’t want to be here.

Lavia is better and cheaper anyway … :innocent::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yeah I’m thinking similar. And even if he plays for us…say he has an off day…we’ll wonder if his heart is in it

Depends on how well he plays. If we get him and he hits the ground running the faff around his indecisiveness will be forgotten until he agitates for a move to Spain.

1 Like

All I know is I want us to kerbstomp those plastic money laundering blue cunts

4 Likes

Sorry mate, I got that one wrong. Hadn’t seen the latest news.

Sorry Shame GIF by reactionseditor

1 Like

That much is inevitable wherever he is

I don’t think we’ll sign this Ecuadorian lad, and to be honest, I’m quite relieved about it. Betting so much money on just one body is pure folly (for our club, not for Abu Dhabi and the likes). Imagine the scenes if he gets an anterior cruciate ligament injury… :see_no_evil:

I’m glad that it has been called off to be honest. As for the player, he’ll probably regret his decision for the rest of his life, going to such a mess of a club, but that’s his decision.

5 Likes

He seems afraid to leave London so probably be looking for a move to Brentford next?

1 Like

https://twitter.com/MelissaReddy_/status/1689970354481946624?t=m_sJ-8aGh8_Ay9jlTaMTIQ&s=19

No idea what this even means…

Reddy reporting it now as well that Caicedo has told us he wants Chelsea. I think we should officially withdraw from the transfer.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t hold it too much against the guy. But Chelsea have to be found guilty of tapping up.

Approaching a player without having a deal agreed with his current club.

Hope Brighton don’t accept a revised offer for him as a matter of principle.

1 Like

Does he really feel committed to Chelsea because he agreed a deal with them ages ago, or, just throwing this out there, is his agent getting more out of a Chelsea deal than one with us?

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Akzyy/status/1689959483680645120?t=nk4mzKpFqC9hmhP8kx8gKQ&s=19

:grin:

Has that been confirmed by somebody other than Romano? Whom I’m convinced is a creation of Goldbridge.

If he doesn’t want to be here what is the point.
Fucking junk him and move on.

4 Likes

Nah, that just makes it easier for chelsjlhite. Better to make them bid more, plus twist Brighton’s arm first. We can move on (get Lavia FFS!) But we shouldnt withdraw officially until Brighton have extracted everything from Chelsjlhite

Not necessarily. Brighton could have allowed Chelsea to trash out a deal with him in May.

Brighton can easily hold on to him and sell for him for the equivalent money in other windows.

It means that Caicedo’s camp could be using Chelsea’s last minute offer as an attempt to get our club to pay him more money, rather than him actually refusing to come to us.