Moises Caicedo (DM/CM/RB) Brighton and Hove Albion

Definitely not us.

2 Likes

If our interest here is true, and Iā€™m not sure it is, I can only think that maybe we have built up some positive relationships with Brighton recently as opposed to Chelsea who have been actively fucking them over for the past two seasons (taking Potter and their entire recruitment team, etc)

7 Likes

Liverpool have made contact for Moises Caicedo, a player previously seen out of reach but still expect him to join Chelsea. Liverpool sources say itā€™s part of their due diligence in case Chelsea fail to land Caicedo. -

@_pauljoyce

this is jus gamesmanship and a waste of timeā€¦going back to binge on boondocks

1 Like

We gave them two midfielders, itā€™s only fair we get two backā€¦quid pro quo and all that

1 Like

Southampton have rejected Chelseaā€™s Ā£48m offer for romeo Lavia Chelsea see Lavia as an alternative to Moises caicedo but still expect to get the deal done. -

@_pauljoyce

1 Like

chelsea ends with BOTH players and we will look like total idiots

this is all just PR for FSG after social media went crazy against them last night when chelsea put a bid for Lavia

Which deal done?

Caicedoā€¦the grammer on that tweet is all over the place

Like i said earlier, someone is gonna have egg on their face soonā€¦Im leaning on that someone being usā€¦

Grammer is a bugger, ask @cynicaloldgit

So Gravenberchā€¦ is he a #6? Donā€™t know much about him other than he might be the one that is available after the music stops with center mid musical chairs

GIF by Demic

1 Like

Yep, heā€™s a 6.

Out of 10.

3 Likes

well the good news with the saints rejecting chelsea bid is we know 48 million wont do itā€¦ so cough up or move on

Like they even care?

Never been ones to try and placate on transfers. They wouldnā€™t move that quick anyhow.

2 Likes

Good grief, I canā€™t keep up with this.

Canā€™t we just go back to watching the football? You know, small boys in the park, jumpers for goalposts. Rush goalie. Two at the back, three in the middle, four up front, oneā€™s gone home for his tea. Beans on toastā€¦

1 Like

Have to love regional variations, we use to use the terminology of goalie nearest or goalie whenā€‹:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Goalie in and out for me