Moises Caicedo (DM/CM/RB) Brighton and Hove Albion

But enough about your personal life…

2 Likes

We had “fly goalie” or “fly 'keeper”… fuck knows why.

2 Likes

Same here,but then you’re only up the road from me.We also had last man back

We had that too, but rarely used.

What was it called when you didn’t have enough to play a match so you’d kick a ball against a wall, had a certain area that the ball had to hit etc (normally goalposts drawn on in chalk) you missed you were out etc …was it bounders?

Heads and Vs. If you conceded the 10th goal you either went through the ‘Tunnel of Death’ or were the one getting a red arse.

Wall-ey.

Not to be confused with curby which was trying the hit the edge of the curb.

2 Likes

Nikola opening up a potential transfer thread… we know how that one will go… :rofl:

1 Like

Curbs …bloody cars, double points if you managed to header the ball as well

which is a town in Knowsley.

Just call him nikolozzio romano

Moisés Caicedo has informed Liverpool to wait 48 hours for talks. The player is set to meet his agent tonight for #cfc update Roméo Lavia wants to join Liverpool & has told Jurgen Klopp to get the deal done in the next few days #lfc Liverpool have made new enquires on Joachim Andersen #cpfc

Goodness me! After interminable inertia, things are happening. Possibly untrue things, but things nonetheless. Looks like those who thought the feet dragging over Lavia was a stalling tactic to hide our pursuit of someone else may be right. Then again, they might not.

Who is Joachim Andersen?

1 Like

Quick check , danish, 27 …plays for palace …

In among all this nonsense, some Saudi club has apparently shown an interest in Thiago. I assume that’s our Thiago.
https://twitter.com/neiljonesgoal/status/1689588194554036224?s=20

He’s pretty decent actually. Not sure if he can cut it at our level. But 27 years and probably someone who can play both LCB and RCB.

If this deal had happened sometime earlier in the window , would have been pretty good

He’s the one who got Nunez sent off last season

2 Likes

Just remembered that. Might be a dick head but atleast rather our dickhead

Difference between Caicedo and Lavia is 2 years (+2 month) and 1574 minutes in Premier League (17.5 matches).
Previous Caicedo career minutes spent in Ecuador and Belgian leagues can be relatively compared to Premier League 2 minutes where City dominate together with Chelsea. Total professional minutes recorded till date actually 7700 for Lavia and 8142 for Caicedo.
Biggest factor and difference is Ecuadorian senior international caps.

The question for me - is it actually worth 50 additional millions? Something doesn’t sit well with me here.

2 Likes

Is Lavia worth 50m ?

To Soton…yes.

1 Like