Moises Caicedo (DM/CM/RB) Brighton and Hove Albion

Yeah, I was wondering about that.

Chelsea: “We’ll bid for Lavia and drive up Liverpool’s price by £3 million.”

Liverpool: “We’ll bid for Caceido and drive up Chelsea’s price by £30 million. You’re in the big leagues now, noob!”

I can’t for a second think we’ve done all that with no understanding of whether he’d be interested in coming here or not.

Maybe he’s had a change of heart or maybe it’s Chelsea throwing more money at him or perhaps his agent is steering it whichever way benefits him most. But you don’t bid a record fee blindly.

There’s about 17% of me thinking this is just a bargaining move to get us to improve our terms.

4 Likes

@Limiescouse naughty naughty boy…

This!! even tony evans posted something about the agent being big trouble.

Yup. 50 million for Lavia. 40 million for Inacio’s release clause. 20 million for Andre. All easily achievable I guess and more importantly quality signings.

Agreed. This isn’t done until we’ve got the lean and either way I expect us to get Lavia now.

There is no way the club marched JK out to a presser with the explicit consent to say a fee had been agreed without the lad saying he wanted to come.

He is just in his early 20s and doesn’t know his head from his arse.

Such is life.

5 Likes

cos’ cock goes in both?

This guy really hates Mac Allister.

https://twitter.com/BrightonBubble/status/1689980021295730688

Harsh words tbf

2 Likes

So then, cheeky 110m friday bid for Mbappe? We wouldn’t need defence, be scoring 150 goals a season :rofl:

Moises who?

1 Like

Yeah close the thread, we never wanted him anyway.

Guy hasn’t even officially left. And here we were giving Naby a golden sendoff. FFS players really should realise better to sign for Liverpool!

1 Like

Fuck me , if de zerbi continues the way he’s doing. Wouldn’t mind him being the next boss at Liverpool

3 Likes

There is some mad 4d chess going on isnt there…and right now it feels like we are losing but i struggle to believe there isnt a plan below all this media madness.

Cheeky 110m bid with a 180m buy out clause.

Chelsea also still haven’t made a new bid. They’ve had the best part of 14 hours to do that by now.

Stinks of them trying to get us to pull out and then strong arm Brighton into accepting their initial bid, which I think Brighton will see right through.

1 Like

Hate that quote. Chess is surely 4d as it stands? Or if the board is only 2d and time is an extra dimension then what the fuck is the 4th?