Moises Caicedo (DM/CM/RB) Brighton and Hove Albion

The face of the LFC dude in the bottom pic is perfect!

:rofl:

He can fuck off. Had one good season played less than 50 games nearly in his career. We should not let him call the shots, seems a twat with a similar minded team behind him. Suits Chelsea,

The links to Lavia started about 2 weeks before the first stories of an interest from Saudi for Fabs. Look what has changed since then.

When you factor in the Hendo situation was fluid at this time as well, is it not pretty self evident how the profile of the player we were interested would change once we put 50m extra in our pocket and lost two players. Yes there were stories in the middle about our continued pursuit of Lavia, but we only know a fraction of what is really happening

1 Like

Fucking hell , as long as the threesome is on.

Not taking this one well at all are ya Euph :joy:, not a fan of Caicedo then? :grimacing:

1 Like

Wouldnā€™t the most mercenary thing Caicedo could do be jumping immediately into Liverpool like Chelsea never happened? Not entirely sure why heā€™s getting it in the neck.

3 Likes

His cool :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol, part of me thinks that if Chelsea never bid for Lavia, weā€™d never have gone for caicedo. Wealthy guys hate it when someone else tries to muscle in. We saw that, and Johnny H says fuck it, two can play this game. Who they after? Fuck you, Todd.

Angry Take That GIF by Film Riot

If he signs for us heā€™s a generational transformative signing.

If he signs for Chelsea heā€™s an overpriced, overrated twat with only one season under his belt

7 Likes

:point_up:

1 Like

Klopp is gonna pull the cord on this if he has not alreadyā€¦ he doesnā€™t like these kinda player drama

This is some Q Anon level stuff

1 Like

Sign me up to this

You know youā€™re in for a bad season when Euph is losing his rag over something.

1 Like

Just looking at ways to console myself after the wasted jizz. Same as what @SBYM

Jizz is never wasted

NO NO too much too soonā€¦ i jus got a visual!!

In this case , it is. Caicedo is a beast of a footballer.i do hope he stagnates and rots in Chelsea whereas our pick becomes the worldā€™s best

Only a fan if he signs :wink:

Yeah Iā€™m really betraying my username here.

Iā€™ve heard that before