Moises Caicedo (DM/CM/RB) Brighton and Hove Albion

hat in hand, back to the saints for Lavia

I just don’t think it ever really works out like that. Ultimately we owe them nothing and they owe us nothing. Neither club is remotely arsed about the prospects of the other. If Chelsea today had came in and offered £20m more again then I doubt Brighton would be arsed about relations with us, they’d be straight back at the table with Chelsea.

I think Tchouameni was always our first choice.

This was a decision made because real Madrid aren’t looking at paying money for mbappe , which would in part require a transfer of one of the midfielders.

There is no news. It’s all speculation.

1 Like

He’s been following Chelsea for months.
Romano seems to be in cahoots with Caicedo’s agent - he’s moving very strangely

1 Like

TERADEPORTES

@Teradeportes

Moisés Caicedo’s group, at the player’s request, has spoken with Chelsea to give them the opportunity to resubmit a new proposal that meets the expectations of the owner of his Brighton ticket.

If they do not find a response from the blues, they will continue with the process with the reds.

Caicedo is confused and feels that having negotiated for so long with Chelsea they deserve to wait, this has also been advised to the player.

3 Likes

His information is always from the player’s agent. There’s no way the club is revealing shit to him.

He’s confused whether he wants to count his money or play football. Jurgen will have already made the decision for him.

2 Likes

May be he is also making use of the new Twitter policy to pay for views!! Atleast I am happy we have 110 million to spend.

I am ready to be hurt again.

What a strange window. We desperately need a new #6, have done almost all summer. We identify Lavia, bid for him 3 times!, then at last minute try and hijack another player for almost triple the price.

Why not just go for Caicedo in first place? I’m a bit confused about how Liverpool is figuring out priorities about who they want to fill that role.

Last 12 hrs absolutely mad, id love Caicedo in the team, just confused about how LFC is steering the bus and who’s at the wheel lol.

Idiotic post by this twitter account.

Essentially what this means is that the player is forcing the club to accept Chelsea’s offer (which will be inline with Liverpool’s offer).

I do think Brighton is aggreived at Chelsea poaching their coaches though.

Not fussed how much we spend - just want a good CB and midfielder

1 Like

I think we’d ruled ourselves out because of money/Chelsea were so advanced with him. But then Hendo/Fab left, the situation became more urgent and we had more money to play with

And then did nothing about it for a month…

1 Like

The other way around this is we nearly caught Chelsea with their pants down.

If this is all true why havent we withdrawn and released a statement?

2 Likes

i think its lost in translation… yes brighton aint got love for chelsea at all. I think they see chelsea as a self-entitled bully

Surely better to just buy Lavia and make Chelsea bid higher; no need to announce anything.