Moises Caicedo (DM/CM/RB) Brighton and Hove Albion

Thats the point of the quote is it not…no one knows…

It is a pull but I never know why. A absolute fucking dump of a city.

3 Likes

In my early-20s…London every day of the week.

Any other time, a nice house in the country near a ripper pub with plenty of casks.

1 Like

He’s probably not doing in his early-20s what I was doing in my early-20s but…

3 Likes

My read is that there is a ‘gentlemanly’ relationship, but Hogan would have no expectation or belief that Brighton would somehow value that at £20M. There is a mutual expectation of acting in one’s own self-interest, within a framework of mutual respect.

The relationship with Chelsea doesn’t seem to be as positive. In practical terms, that probably means Brighton will stand up to the player to some degree to ensure Chelsea pays the highest price.

2 Likes

Other accounts have suggested he is keeping an open mind and is happy to continue working towards a transfer to Liverpool should a new bid from the Londoners not be forthcoming. There has been no suggestion Liverpool will withdraw their bid, meaning Chelsea will have to surpass the £107m they spent on taking Enzo Fernandez from Benfica in January
@IanDoyleSport

3 Likes

What ever they are they pale into insignificance once you get your monkier mentionned in a thread title, Oh the fame, TAN will never here the end of it! :grin:

Posted just to add to the 700 + posts since the last time I wandered into this, uneventful, thread. :rofl:

2 Likes

But do we, the supporters, want him now…that is the question

Nah… im over him to be fair…I have really liked the Lavia kid from day one and even more so the way he has conducted himself for such a young guy

4 Likes

Where “relationships” are referenced in these sorts of conversations it is often a short hand for being a good partner in negotiations. These deals are complicated and no one wants to sit down with a party during a busy period who are known to be a pain in the arse, always trying to get one over on you, and likely to kick the legs away from the table at any minute.

Every “relationship” we have in football is based on how well we are viewed to have conducted ourselves in our prior negotiations. You can understand how that might make Brighton more inclined to sit down with us than with Chelsea, but it doesnt mean we’re going to get any discounts or favours.

3 Likes

When will it ever end…

This is getting me and @SBYM back to the point again.

1 Like

and Brighton, to their credit, have moved up in the world enough that a sweetener loan deal from LFC or the like is improbable.

2 Likes

Well, September 1. This is what transfer windows are all about!

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Knox_Harrington/status/1689989214027325440

1 Like

Wrong thread, you want the “Whips, chains and general S&M” thread. Although looking at your username, god only knows what the BY stands for

sassy black and white GIF

I’d just make stuff up, like everyone else!

Yup . 100% agreem Sign him lads. Like him too. Most of our fans have their mind set on Lavia - so not a big deal - we made Chelsea pay 30 million more nd it’s time Brighton give us 15 million!!!

Simple solution, Colwill.

Knowing you , as little as I do…

You’d probably enjoy it.