Moises Caicedo (DM/CM/RB) Brighton and Hove Albion

Maybe LFC did an offersheet style of offer, making it difficult for chelsea to match

Klopp has always tried to stay away from the price tagsā€¦this just proves whyā€¦Is Caicedo trying to make us look like idiotsā€¦is he a divaā€¦and who the f***k does he think he isā€¦if this doesnā€™t get sorted I hope we say no, i hope Chelsea say no(but they wonā€™t) and Arsenal say noā€¦so he stays at Brighton and festersā€¦

1 Like

30 million bid for Colwill or Reece James.

All Iā€™m saying is that it isnā€™t the first time one party has colluded with the other one to ensure the third gets screwed over.

Seems unlikely that cash would be the problem, but quite possibly FFP and how the structure of the payments fits into Chelseaā€™s plan. The headlines have been about similar numbers, but LFC has the room to fit them into a much shorter time frame than Chelsea.

1 Like

Fuck sake. It has been about 9 hours since the bid was accepted.

1 Like

Do you realize how many times one can press F9 in 9 hours?!?

Is that another Jizz related thing?

F9 keyā€¦ I can do that in minutes.

I always pressed F5, what have I done all my life?

Itā€™s TAN. Itā€™s all jizz-related.

1 Like

So is he a LFC player or not??..I know the offer has been accepted, but has he decided yet.

Shit why am I posting here then?

Kind of half expected this early this morning.

Agent sounds like a cnut no surprise there.

Chelsea being cheapskates after acting like bullies no surprise there.

Heā€™s decided to play in a half and half shirt on Sunday.

You probably want to

Someone should smack him and ask him what the fuck heā€™s doing. On one hand, he has Jurgen Klopp, the best manager in the world asking him to come to one of the most famous football clubs. On the other hand, he has a circus that has bought and sold 150 footballers in less than a year, which managed to finish outside European competition spots. And he is thinking about it? He wants to give them the chance to match our offer?

Either he is extremely avaricious, or dim-witted, led by agents and alike. Judging by how he flipped flopped between Arsenal and Chelsea a few months ago, heā€™s probably both. He isnā€™t worth 110 mil anyways and for that amount weā€™d probably be better off if we signed Lavia and a defender.

Beast of a player but he does look like heā€™s got his priorities wrong.

2 Likes

Sadly, thatā€™s their job.

I bet you its the structure and the sell on % they are struggling withā€¦

The bid was accepted at about 3am. Heā€™s probably still a bit confused over what has happened.