Most disliked pundit

Did both of them have constipation?

2 Likes

Ive never actually heard someone pissing on someoneā€™s chips before.

2 Likes

Always reminds me of Phoenix nights that does :rofl:

2 Likes

Misery breeds miseryā€¦
those two need splitting up before having them commentate on any of our games

2 Likes

I have them on mute so it doesnā€™t bother me but yeah even the reaction by others compared to these two are chalk and cheese.

2 Likes

Lots of people like vinegar. :+1:

1 Like
3 Likes

Heā€™s always been dopey twat with no clue what shit is pouring out of his mouth

3 Likes

If this poll finished today, Paul Merson would have reached the summit this week with the crap he been spouting about Liverpool since they beat the Arse in midweekā€¦
After Bobby scored the second and the players ran to our away fansā€¦ Merson said
"Look at them celebrating as though they have just won the league"
Anyone ever remember the way he celebrated after scoring a goalā€¦ knocking back the pints image anyoneā€¦!
He is a prime Twatā€¦!

6 Likes

Wonder what his opinion is of Arsenalā€™s celebration after beating Villa. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Having watched the celebration it looked like a team that had scored an important goal in a title race.

What did he want handshakes and a jog back to the centre half.

4 Likes

Mike Dean retiring end of season. Good riddance.

1 Like

Imagine his replacement thoughā€¦ā€¦

1 Like

TBF Merson has a point. Weā€™ve been doing over the top celebrations for years.

:nerd_face:

2 Likes

Heā€™s not completely disappearing. Heā€™s going to be full time on VAR.

1 Like

So many amazing quotes from that series, but that one is right up there.

2 Likes

Hinchcliffe, the arse-nosed prick

2 Likes

Matt Le Tissier, sacked by Sly and from his Ambassadorial role at Southampton for a tweet claiming atrocities in Ukraine were fake news.

Liked him as a player but have detested him since he revealed that he and some Southampton team mates tried to profit from spot betting. They put a lot of money on there being a throw in in the first minute. They won the toss and immediately hit it to the touchline. Unfortunately (for them) an opponent kept it in play. Le Tissier said something along the lines of ā€˜theyā€™d NEVER tried harder to win the ball backā€™. It was all to no avail as the first minute came and went.
What riled me so much was the ā€˜NEVER tried so hardā€™ comment. Well paid professional players who thought ā€™ feck the fans. Feck personal pride. Letā€™s try and make a few extra bobā€™.
I personally hope he NEVER getd to be on telly again. :rage::nerd_face:

4 Likes

Heā€™s a proper cunt. Should have stuck to talking about football instead of covid, BLM and the War in Ukraine.

Mind you, I didnā€™t think much of him as a pundit before all that. Heā€™s not as bad as Jenas as a pundit, but a far, far bigger asshole.

3 Likes